Skullgirls Fan art thread!

I’m excited to see what surprises Mike Z. has in store.

Hey! Hey! Guess who get shiny new avatar from Alex Ahad himself?

I AM!!!

Oookay, this is going to be a big image post, so going against my previous statements I’m going to spoiler em.

As NotSoSaint has shown, Alex was taking requests on the donation drive Salty Cupcakes stream in exchange for donations!

Minette and Wendy

[details=Spoiler] The second of my donations. This is pretty much the best thing I could imagine and I’m still giggling away when I see it :smiley:
For anyone who follows Ask Minette and was confused by the Halloween image, this might explain a bit ;D

[details=Spoiler] The first of my two donation requests for the night.

Michelle Z

Black Dahlia

Big Band

[details=Spoiler] I loooove this.

Black Dahlia has a nice ass.

Loved these:

Oooh , I looove that Painwheel one. Mainly just her face, but it’s definitely lovely!

I like how carol is holding a comb and Filia a flower.

Since I can’t draw (so no Peacock vs. Homura and Marie vs. Zed) I should do something to relate these posts to the donation drive.

This one might be a tad late, but whatevs.

That Filia and Painwheel picture is so cute >w< Carol looks so adorable along with Filia ^-^

Also with all that EVO hype I forgot to tell everybody (not)interested that I finally got my SG pin set. Now I have this ghetto thing going on my bag to represent Dr. Shark =O

Fucking lol this is better than I could have hoped and I didn’t even commission it

My head hurts… My friend in Japan found this… [details=Spoiler]

Can’t see it =/

I am so startled.

Also, today’s drawing:

Ooh lots of cool perspective work there. I especially love the tricky angle on the torso.

Man, this should be translated:

Dude I love your pictures so much!