Smurf pc steam reset

Everytime I get on my smurf, I have to do the beginners introduction and settings gone to default, when i go back to my main account, it does the same, giving me the beginners introduction, default etc

First for other readers who don’t know what a Smurf is.

This is not what were talking about, we aren’t referring to the Cartoon of the same name.

The concept of smurfing is to create additional accounts (with lower rank than your actual skill) so that you’ll be matched with players much worse than yourself either simply to stomp them, or because you want to boost or troll your friends without endangering your current rank.

Back to the actual discussion

1. You shouldn’t be smurfing the first place.
  2. That said, Don’t get caught by Steam. Smurfing can result in a VAC ban.
  3. Your running 2 separate accounts, yes settings are saved but they are saved locally and not on the cloud.
    So When you switch accounts you lose your previous settings.
  4. No I will not help you bypass this.

are you 10?

no vac either for SF5 on steam, called family share…

anddddddd you’re retarded, dont respond please

You’re calling someone 10 because they know far more than you do about yourself?
If you had an IQ higher than a retarded person yourself, you wouldn’t have even mentioned the word smurf in the first place.

the thread wasnt about asking ur opinion and ethics on smurfs … weetard

if you’re looking for attention go somewhere else…damn 10 yearolds bored on the weekend, go get a life

you wrote an big essay on smurfs lmao u are 1 lame person, you must suck really bad to cry about smurfs…

some people use smurfs for new chars, i don’t want to play against platinums with a new char that cant keep up with silvers…so u smurf acc to learn them idiot…

done with u , blocked ;]

I don’t think anyone here wants to help you after seeing the attitude you have. You may as well go ahead and just block the site if you’re going to keep posting like that.

reddit was helpful and figured out my solutions.

can you not read? this guy wrote a rage essay about smurfs, I didnt ask for opinions/ethics about smurf accounts, he’s just wanting to be a retard and run his mouth.

the others are just c*nts, because im not kissing ass for information.

you guys don’t have any logic do u? anyways u can close this thread down, i got my answers from a real community …

no wonder shoryoken is dying, and nobody visits this place anymore, cause of fags like you :slight_smile:

Paging @d3v

Also lol @ reddit being a “real community”. If you mean a place full of entitled people who just wanna be spoonfed, I suppose you’re correct.