Snipes is back on the big screen! Brooklyn's Finest thread

Full trailer: [media=youtube]HUMC8rh6uuE[/media]

Wesley Snipes is back! His first theatrical role since Blade Trinity 6 years ago, and his first non-Blade role since Art of War back in 2000.

This has been on the shelf for a little while because it was made independent of the studios and then whitey didn’t know what to do with it (99% of studio acquisitions is white, 70% homosexual…not that there’s anything wrong with that). Produced by Avi Lerner, the same dude behind Rambo IV and The Expendables.

If you like Harsh Times, Cop Land, all that shit, definitely check this one out. Unfortunately they apparently neutered the ending a bit (just for richard gere’s character) but you know it’s not going to end well for anybody regardless.

[media=youtube]EIC_yC7L7Ec&feature=related[/media]

I plan to watch this HELLA hard.

Saw an ad for that on TV. I actually went, “Whoa! Snipes is in theaters!”

Future-Wife had no idea what I was talking about. I’ll definitely catch this one.

In Sniper we trust. Darkness is spreadin’!

Wesley and Don?

Friday morning.

Snipes is back, oh lord.

Darkness!

Why, so you can learn how to be gangster?

actually looks impressive!

I thought the same thing when I saw the trailer for this, I’m looking forward to this movie

Always bet on black! Oh god hahahahahaha

Good, he’s back at last. I’ll look forward to this.

Snipes look mad funny with that du-rag on lol!but I will be going to the movies to see it.

Training Day was an awesome movie, and if it’s from the same guy that made Training Day, than this movie can not fail!

i’ma drag my gf to it. should be good.

you know he starred in art of war 2…went to direct to vid though.

hence my use of the term theatrical

ahh missed that.

needs harvey keitel

nino brown is back. shit looks pretty good.

This looks… surprisingly good.