SNK Neo Geo MVS 100 In 1 Cartridge

I have recently been looking at putting together a Neo Geo cabinet. I was online pricing MVS cartridges when I stumbled across THIS.

Looking at it, it seems too good to be true, which means it probably is. I was just wondering if any fellow SRK members have had any experience with this before and could tell me how well it works (emulation, interface, etc.). If this is the “real deal,” that would save me a ton of cash.

How could an MVS emulate itself? :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not entirely sure how it works but I know when you turn on the Neo Geo a list of games will come up and you select one.

I’ve no idea how it works though, bit sceptical too.

If I recall correctly, there are a lot of games that don’t even work properly in that cart.

As a rule of thumb i’d avoid all multi-game carts just because there’s a high chance some games won’t work.

I meant how well the games play considering there are so many on the one cart. Maybe emulation wasn’t the right word.

It can be cool to have some of the games on your cab that are very hard to get the actual MVS carts for. However there are a ton of really messed up hacked ROMs on those, shit like Super SVC Chaos Plus Next. I’d say on the whole steer clear of those but if you’re not a big collector and just looking for some fun games it’ll definitely give you your money’s worth.

That’s the thing, I am somewhat of a collector; but on the other hand I am watching one of these on eBay for about $60. I figure since I wouldn’t be using these games for anything more than a fun distraction, that it wouldn’t be a bad idea to get one.

Some of those titles did throw up a red flag when I saw them, though. :rofl:

Thanks for the info.

If you get it, I wanna know what “KOF 98 Orochi” is all about. Almost want to see just how laughable it is.