SNK New Project

I want to believe!!

Never said that,it’s cell shading but not in this style,it’s all I can say

I want to believe, but it all sounds so fake…

I’ll believe it when I see it. Still makes me laugh that people believed that GIANT leaked DLC list for XIV.

Though if I saw an unsubstantiated leak for a XIII UM I’d probably go nuts…

A bunch of new “leaks”

The game is looking more and more trash as the spoilers grow. SNK’s going insane.

The game that totally exists.

Can you imagine SNK willingly making Kula bald?

What a crazy alternate world this would be

Ok, I believe it. When we could expect a trailer?

One made by Falcoon

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/snk/images/8/8a/Kula_diamond_thinking.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100929004045

I just wish SNK would announce a new Samurai Shodown so this thing dies already

New batch of alleged rumors for NGBC2, I’m copying and pasting just as they were posted

I really, really hope this is just someone talking out of their asses because is incredibly confusing.

These romurs just keep getting wierder and wierder.
SNK dose make odd choices but not like this,someone just ask these leaker’s to post a picture or something.

There’s no way they’re just gonna change Kula into some punk bitch just to pander to American audience, which isn’t even their main market. If they do go through with all those rumors they’re just gonna kill a franchise and go bankrupt for the final time

Lol bald Kula as a mascot, that would surely go really well.

As I said before, only real info about game is what is contained HERE by ME.There 's nothing left to say until now.

They have to get scissor thrown to death by Shermie if they does happen.

Spoiler

On second thought, no. That’s too good of a death. Geese needs to rise from his chair, grab the SNK employee by their head, look at him in the eye and say;

“PREDICTABO!!”

https://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/11/16/playstation-experience-2017-more-than-80-exhibitors-confirmed/

I see no SNK, Leaker-kun.

EDIT: 10 days and no reply!? PSX isn’t long so I guess we’ll have to wait for the actual reveal.

Here’s the final “leak” about NGBC2

Get this shit outta here…

Ralf doesn’t even look like Stallone in XIV