So blazinho ho ho wants it from the Antichrist Himself

You think you know Drama?Bitch Please?..lets take a look beyond the smoke and mirrors. You have Dsp the dick sucking pussy himself who got on the radio talking mad shit about me saying dark prince will put you through college?..news flash buddy dark prince collected all of his money back?gg. For the record Dsp is a pussy and I?d fuck him up myself get at me. Blazin ho tryin to keep up with the west coast instigating beef between wigfall and I?bringing up atl this atl that. Like I really take shit in person anymore?.. They already know this seeing as how the situation between Ghengis and I went public. Blazin ho saying I won?t say this or that to his face. The reality is your coming from Florida?.I have a 2 hour drive to evo?..I don?t care if your 8 feet tall and weigh 400 pounds I have something for you and it won?t be a knife. Wigfall being the only one on the radio that I could see where he?s coming from so if he wants it like that so be it?..You think you have balls?.? Your talking to a guy who literally sold his fucking soul?.get on my level ho.

just play for money

WTF? DSP is stealing my jokes now? That marshmallow faggot.

Save the drama for evo, don’t ever try to threaten another member again, either that or contact him via PM, keep this garbage off my forum