So I was sandbagging today

…and I lost!

that happens, i sandbagg 24/7 like a dumbass so i let people go back and forth with me =/ but it doesnt get anyone better

Your reputation on this post is Extremely Negative.
Comments on this Post
retarded
dumass
you lose at life
i lose to—free
You lost
nbn
You have -378 Reputation point(s).

…that must be the most hated post in history.

what is reputation?

and dont be smart and give me hte dictionary definition i know what “reputation” is , but what is reputation in terms of the SRK boards, i hear that term used alot and have no idea what it means and how to use it

lol wow dude you suck, lrn2postandnotpickcableandroll

Hey Roll, Serv, Dan is pretty great against scrubby little kids who don’t know what the hell they’re doing and just mash buttons and think Spider Man is the best character

Your reputation on this post is Extremely Negative.
Comments on this Post
asdfasdf
lol ~MS
own
No sir, I don’t like it.
N/A
http://www.2africa.nl/photobook/botswana/big/257_5795.JPG
Sure you were sandbagging?
retarded
dumass
you lose at life
i lose to—free
You lost
nbn
You have -815 Reputation point(s).

yikes

The bad thing about rep is that you can’t access arcade if you have red. That’s all. The reason why prems want more and more, is so that we can shut you from 3 greens to 1 red in a single rep. That’s for people like quiche and such… I have about half that power, and my positive will bring you from 1 red to 3 greens. i can only get you from 2 greens to 1 red.

I don’t think I’ve ever sandbagged for personal gain. I’ve played much less than my potential at times, but it’s usually never for personal gain. I usually do it so I don’t discourage whoever I’m playing if they’re new. :sweat:

You know I never really fucked around with the arcade, either. I guess it’s too late.

Best reason for rep down ever

“FUCK YOU. I USE SPIDERMAN, AND I’M NO SCRUB”

clap

“No sir, I don’t like it.”

That one’s mine. :lovin:

Ever consider that maybe you didn’t lose because you sandbagged, but because you suck?

you win.

i do suck… but then there’s people you should never lose to

Those ideas are incompatible. The sad truth is that if you lose it means you suck. Period.

Peace.

Win.

I could take all of your red bars away, but I don’t feel like it. :slight_smile:

you’re probably right. i lose a lot.

cold…