So is dual modding with a non-common ground PCB just completely impossible?


Or is it just messy and harder than usual? I have a friend who has a HRAP EX that he’d like to have work on PS3, but since the HRAP EX is non-common ground, I told him it wouldn’t work short of replacing the Hori PCB with a Madcatz one. But it did make me wonder if there was a method out there for doing so, even if it did involve a lot of circuit work or the like.


Not impossible.
Just Inverter and Analog Switch and Resistors and soldering.

bencao74 actually has a PCB too.


There are 3 methods so far

  1. using optocopplers
  2. using inverter and analog switch
  3. using transistors + resistors