Socal Arcade Expedition

aight

I wanna go to some of the biggest arcades in Socal.
I need to know which ones are worth the trip and money, and directions.

I have already been to Glady’s, James Games, AI, PSM, Interface.

Peace.

Super Arcade…enough said. We’ll for Marvel anyways.

It’s located in the City of Walnut, on the north-east intersection of Grand and Amar, right behind the Chevron gas station.

Family Fun Arcade, good MVC2 comp.(if you come later at night)
good 3s comp. (mostly all day)
Family Fun Arcade
10363 Balboa Blvd
Granada Hills, CA 91344
(818) 360-0419

map quest it

Family Fun Arcade and Regency Fun Center.

I thought about it, and I decided that next will be Super Arcade.
We can’t think of a date yet but we’ll be up there.

If you could get me some info, I’ll plan on heading up there.

I need to know:

1. Address or really really good directions from long beach.
  2. When is the best time to go

Pm me or somethin’.

EDIT: Also, I gotta say regency arcade has good comp. It’s worth the trip for sure.

lol if you guys want to play me at cvs2 i play at camerons place arcade :stuck_out_tongue:

Could some1 plz help me with the addresses of Cameron’s and IF?

xX_Dues_xx - Sure just need an address.

EDIT: I might be heading 2 Super May 12, and FFA May 19

i dont have the address actually, but if you go to mapquest do intersection of harbor blvd and mcfadden in the city of santa ana. its in the area of the mcdonalds. best time for cvs2 is usually 8 or later on weeknights. there is regular competition but it can be random from time to time for cvs2. t5 and marvel are alittle more consistant imo.

Hey Jaron did Ulisis tell that we allready took him to FFA. Oh yeah don’t forget Camelot in Anaheim.

he told me about FFA.
but never camelot.

Don’t bother with Camelot. Everything is broken and no one goes.

Cameron’s Place

626 S Harbor Blvd
Santa Ana, CA
(714) 775-7764

like deus said, it’s inside the Mcdonald’s plaza right on the corner of Mcfadden & Harbr. Yes, it’s definitely worth the drive (where are you from by the way?). If your willing to drive for competition and fun, this is the best arcade in Santa ana. Atleast for marvel that is. (cvs2/intial D also). There are a LOT of beastly people here. Some low/mid tier users. This place really get everybody, it’s not a place where everybody uses top tiers so thats what makes this place different and fun. Some of them use

Rouge/ironman/tron
Spiral/capcom/doom
Sent/doom/blackheart
MSP
SANTHRAX
matrix
scrub (not too many)

**Camelot Golfland - golfland.com

3200 E Carpenter Ave
Anaheim, CA 92806
(714) 630-3340**

There’s also Camelot in anahiem. best arcade in anahiem. People will tell you it’s a dead place and is slowly dying off. (the fighting scene there) it’s not completely true, just somewhat. It’s just not as good as it use to be. It use to be a popular place, now it’s just OK. Competition for marvel is Random. Your best bet is to go on a friday/saturday evening (6pm-9pm). the competition there is top-notch. There are a TON of experts there. Lotsa cable users, MSP, strider/doom, top tier teams being played. They have guilty gear, tekken, cvs2, IIIstrike, and three marvel machines. 1 big screen and 2 small screens. Problem is there is ALWAYS something wrong with all the machines. I went last saturday night and on 2 of the joysticks are stiff. (bigscreen and the one behind it). (the small screen’s lp doesn’t work either so you cant dash). Yeah it’s worth the drive, but go when it’s busy. fri & sat evenings