SoCal Denjin Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Ranbat #2 3-28-09

I’ll make it official: next bi-weekly Tatsunoko vs. Capcom tournament scheduled for this Saturday, March 28, 2009.

Double Elimination, normals sets are best 2 out of 3 games, finals are best 3 out of 5 games.

Winner gets all the pot!

Since it looks like I’ll be running this, we can make some accommodations. The tournament does not have to start 6:00PM; it can start at 4:30-5:00 instead. If we’re there early enough, we may start the tournament early so Trugamer can participate. But I need to know what we can all agree on. If there are no proposed negotiations, then 6:00 PM will be our target starting time.

If you want to contact me, here’s my cell phone #: 661-312-8289

Please post if your gonna make it to the tournament.

im going to another tournament, in Irvine…maybe
If i find extra money, Ill propbably go…

gonna be there for this, and the other ranbats as well

Tron and I will be going. I’ll also be on vid recording duties.

I’m sure ll.nd will make it down to this, but his post will confirm his attendance.

im conserned about the train Schedule
8:00pm on Saturdays the trains will stop,
this tournament starts at 6:00pm
2 hours b4 i gotta go, any later than 8:00pm, im stuck in Los Angeles with a useless train ticket
I havent even ask Warren to see if he can pick me up, at the LA Union Station
if this tournament starts early instead of late, then maybe I’ll definantly go

The tournament will likely not start on time. Most of them never start on time mostly because the organizers try to give people running late some time to arrive ;(.

I’ll be there, of course.

So far, here’s the list of people attending that I have so far:
-RoyalFlush
-Tronzilla666
-Warren
-ll.nd
-Torn Apart
-Trugamer (pending)

Since it looks like I’ll be running this, we can make some accommodations. The tournament does not have to start 6:00PM; it can start at 4:30-5:00 instead. If we’re there early enough, we may start the tournament early so Trugamer can participate. But I need to know what we can all agree on.

If you want to talk to me on the phone about planning this or anything else, feel free to call me:
661-312-8289

Again, if you are planning on coming to this tourney, please post up.

i guess i’ll enter too

i wont be able to make it…no ridw out there
cant seem to find someone willing to pick me up from the LA Union Station

Thanks, Nick!!!

Trugamer: did you ask Warren?

Thanks for running this one RFTZ, I’ve been so busy with school and work I completely forgot. I’ll jump back on the band wagon for the next upcoming ranbat in 2 weeks.

-Tha Hindu

Thanks for the heads-up, HFA. EVO staff needs to pick some people from SoCal for the 64-man invitational ;).

yeah i did ask Warren
hes carpooling with others
theres no more room, oh well maybe next time

;(

To keep up with trends of the last tournament, no giants allowed and WINNER TAKE ALL.

:arazz:

Okay, printed bracket for 5-man tournament, but I’ll print a bracket for a 8-man tourney in case any other people want to enter.

If Warren brings his laptop, I’d like to use a random number generator for distributing numbers ;).

See everybody there in the afternoon!

so wat r the results, I really want to make it to the next one…
i just hope Warren can help me out this time

http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=183261
Yeah, please come to the next one. I’ll be organizing the rest of these as well as recording all match videos myself (to ensure they go up on my terms [which usually means they start going up the day after the tournament]).

I’m so glad that these ranbats are picking up momentum!