Socal Read This Shit, Burbank Mvc2 Tournament

this will be a try out tournament, if this is a success, we will have them bi weekly

$5.00 entry fee

1st. 70 %, plus free entry fee to the next tourney
2nd. 20%, same
3rd. 10, same

there will be 2 machines, with big screens, perfect 360s and convex buttons, if i receive them before the 10th.

signups start at 12 pm, tourney starts at 1 pm,

address is:

201 e. magnolia suite 128
burbank ca, (i’ll edit with the zip code)

this will be a double elimination tourney, 2/3, 3/5 semis, 4/7 finals, or whatever the players want.
like i said this is a try out tournament, if i get at least 25 heads to come and play, this will be a bi weekly thing.

special invites to the old school heads that used to come to burbank to play, like R.U.N. and the magic mountain heads, potter and the dips

keep marvel alive…

WE CAN DO TOURNEYS FOR OTHER GAMES ALSO (BUT NOT ON THE SAME DAY), DEPENDS ON THE DEMAND.

Whats good george?

I might be able to make it. IT’s the weekend right before finals for me =(

sup george. Is this on the 10th? I’ll see if i can make it.

you guys better go, it’s gonna be tyte. We’re doing the tournament in the vip party room in burbank, that’s a lot of space, you can bring drinks and food in there, just not in the arcade.

I heard a rumor that there also might be a 3S tourney. Any truth to this?

i made some calls, hopefully the homies will show. we’ll make this shit happen!!

I CAN DO A 3S TOURNEY THE NEXT SATURDAY AFTER THIS TOURNEY, IF ENOUGH PEOPLE ARE INTERESTED, BUT I ONLY HAVE 1 3S MACHINE.

see you all there

Bring all the dips.

So what day is this going down?

with the price of gas on the rise and how we might as well play serious, i suggest you guys bump up the entry fee to $10. it’ll bring out the best of us. just a suggestion…

ok $10 entree fee it is.

LA county or Santa Clara county? Trying to mapquest this thing to see how far it’ll be for me and if I’ll be able to make it.

Edit: Nevermind… LA County, because I’m not driving 6 fucking hours when I can drive 1 1/2.

If you’re coming from Pendleton, just take the 5 all the way, about an hour and a half drive, exit Burbank, it’s at the mall, first floor next tomacys. Who u with at pendleton?

norcal will try to make this. whats the date so we can arrange time off.

9th Comm Bn, where you at? Shi’t I need someone to play/practice with. I’m up in the new housing.

got out last year, i was with 1st recon at margarita.

Coo. Can’t make it to this one folks. Was planning on taping this tourney too :sad:
Car needs new front brakes and rotors so long distance travel isn’t safe.

can someone pick me up in pasadena? car broke down last night after watching Cars

me and taiji will be there, see ya all!