SoCal Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars Tournament @ FFA 1-30-2010

1st: Justin Wong (Jun the Swan/Chun-Li)
2nd: RoyalFlush (Hurricane Polimar/Ippatsuman, Joe the Condor/Hurricane Polimar, Viewtiful Joe/Hurricane Polimar)
3rd: Yaris (Tekkaman Blade/Ryu)

Great tournament to kick off the release of TvC:UAS. Everything went smoothly and all the matches were fun to watch. Our scene is strong because many of the players that entered this tournament are veterans of TvC:CGoH, so it’s no surprise that we’re way ahead of newcomers of UAS.

Let’s keep the ball rolling and continue to have awesome tournaments.

Special thanks to striderzer0 for live streaming our match videos! You can watch the stream with commentary (much of the commentary provided by Rayzyrbyrn and, yours truly, RoyalFlush) on his page HERE.

In addition, I will also post my recordings of the matches on my youtube channel

We might have the next TvC:UAS tournament in a couple of weeks. Thanks for watching!

-RoyalFlush

SoCal Tatsunoko vs. Capcom

VERY entertaining watch. Thanks for the stream. Wish there were more viewers but maybe it’ll get more hype as time goes on.

Here are the vids I recorded.

I enjoyed the whole stream setup. I didn’t even know we were going to be streamed until I was starting signups. I couldn’t have been more pleased with the results. It was great!

Good shit to everyone who entered and hope to see more TVC UAS fighters and tourney. EVO2K10 GOGOGO

I made clips so you can hear the commentary here
great matches and I look forward to the next one. I like using ippatsuman, I may enter the next tournament

Full results?

Not too sure how accurate these results are, but they’re based on the vids I recorded:

1st: Justin Wong (Jun the Swan/Chun-Li)
2nd: RoyalFlush (Hurricane Polimar/Ippatsuman, Joe the Condor/Hurricane Polimar, Viewtiful Joe/Hurricane Polimar)
3rd: Yaris (Tekkaman Blade/Ryu)
4th: ll.nd
5th: Rayzyrybyrn and Tronzilla666
7th: SCV Michael and Paul from Perris
9th: Truegamer and Steve