Street Fighter 4 and Tekken 6 Tournament! Formerly known as Project Blocks!
February 27, 2010
Tournament Reg: $10 (Per Game)
NO VENUE FEE!!! :rock::rock::rock:
Registration/ level|up Debut Trailer!!
Tournament Cap -
Street Fighter 4: CAPPED!!!
Tekken 6: Still OPEN!!!
Dave & Buster’s - “The Show” Room
The Block at Orange
20 City Boulevard West
Orange, CA 92868
Time: 9am - 11pm
* Payout: 1st 70% - 2nd 20% - 3rd 10% * Bonus $1,000 pot, provided by Galaxy4Gamers ($500 bonus per game 70-20-10 split applies) * Additional prizes TBA
Galaxy 4 Gamer’s “Beat the Pro”
Detailed Info: http://bit.ly/9AcEZ7
Instructions in a nutshell:
RSVP* here: http://www.galaxy4gamers.com/levelup_tournament_BAP
Show up at 2:20pm and check-in at the designated table in the Play Area
Pay $10 when it?s your turn to play Alex Valle
Collect $100 if you beat Alex 2 out of 3 games (three winners maximum)
There are only a few more days till the big event and Beat-The-Pro details have been finalized. This Street Fighter 4 special event is open to EVERYONE attending the February 27th, SoCal Level|Up Tournament. So if you did not get a chance to enter the tournament, you can still compete with a top player!
Before you can participate in BTP, you will need to RSVP* by going here, http://www.galaxy4gamers.com/levelup_tournament_BAP. Your RSVP puts your name on a participant list that will be randomly sorted and posted on our website and at the event.
All you have to do is show up at 2:20pm on Saturday (yes, show up early so we can get this started on time); pay your $10 fee when it?s time to play, and go 2 out of 3 games with none other than Alex ?CaliPower? Valle. If you defeat Alex 2 out of 3 games, you will win $100 cash! A maximum of three (3) players can win. $300 total!
If you decide not to play the day of the event, that is fine. Please let us know. Remember, you only pay when it is time to play.
Good luck and see you this Saturday at Dave & Buster?s!
- If you are registered for the tournament and checked the box that said ?I am interested in going 1 on 1 against the best,? you are already on the RSVP list. Check those e-mails!
Here Comes a New Challenger!! :hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit:
Street Fighter 4
- John “ChoiBoy” Choi
- Ricky “RickyO” Ortiz
- Ryan “Filipino Champ” Ramirez
- Terry “Kineda” Ng
- Vance “Vangief” Wu
- Bronson “insanelee” Tran
- Jimmy “Mr.Naps” Tran
- Andy “725” Lam
- Brian “k-30” Pfeiler
- Patrick “Naoki” Sarakul
Below you will find an outline of the tournament rules. Please note that any of these rules are subject to change AT ANY TIME at the discretion of Level|Up staff.
* BYOC - Bring your own Controller/Stick - Loaners will not be provided! * The use of any automated controller functions (i.e. Turbo, Macros, etc) is PROHIBITED.
Street Fighter 4
* Street Fighter 4 Tournament will be conducted on the XBOX 360 Console only. * Games will be best 2 of 3 rounds. * Matches will be best 2 of 3 games. * Rounds will be standard 99 second rounds. * All player-selectable characters are allowed. * Blind select is available upon request. * Winner must stay with the same character - Loser may change characters. * Pausing and other special situations will be handled on a case-by-case basis by judges and at least two (2) Level|Up staff.
* Tekken 6 Tournament will be conducted on the Playstation 3 Console only. * Games will be best of 5 rounds. * Matches will be best 2 of 3 games. * Rounds will be standard 60 second rounds. * All player-selectable characters are allowed. * Blind select is available upon request. * Winner must stay with the same character - Loser may change characters. * Pausing and other special situations will be handled on a case-by-case basis by judges and at least two (2) Level|Up staff.