Hey everyone, so as the title says I’m looking to sell my custom Dual Modded Round 1 TE for [S]$175[/S] $145 shipped to the US or trade it for another stick that’s dual modded (I’d love an SC5 stick for the xbox that was dual modded). The stick is perfectly functional and has been sitting on my shelf unused for a while now. I’ll consider any offer you may have.
More Pictures (19 total): http://imgur.com/a/262nf#0
Here’s the overall information:
It’s an Xbox 360 Round 1 TE that has been dual modded using a ChImp auto-detect board (plug into the system and it’ll register for the Xbox360 or the PS3 by itself) by Ben Fong (Networking Yuppy here on SRK). I’ve also removed the stock white sides and put on hand stained wooden TE sides. There is currently an extended plexi and custom artwork on it but I could include the original Round 1 artwork and Red Bezel if you want those.
With the wooden sides, I bought them from someone here off of the trading outlet. I used a protective stain which had lacquer in to give it that shine as well as protect it from water. One of the sides (the left side if you’re looking at it from the front) was a bit larger than the other so I did a bit of sanding to even it out to the other one but as you can see in one of the pictures, it’s less than a centimeter above the plastic shell.
The stick is the basic Sanwa JLF that comes with the TE, but the microswitch pcb has been replaced as of last month. There is a Sanwa square gate currently on the stick.
The buttons are 6 Seimitsu Clear Grey/Black and 2 Sanwa Yellow/Black. The Start and Select buttons are Sanwa. I can put all Sanwa buttons back onto the stick if you prefer but I only have white available.
For the internals, in one of the pictures you can see two PCBs side by side. The green one is the TE PCB, the black one is the [FONT=Helvetica]ChImp PCB[/FONT]which makes the stick a 3-1 (360, PS3, PC). The dual mod was done again by Ben Fong of Next Level. All the rest of the wiring is original stock.
To cover the miscellaneous, do note that I followed the instructions on how to install the wooden sides from the Focus Attack website. It involved me having to screw them in through the shell. Lastly, I’d advise avoiding removing the bottom panel as it was a pain in my butt to put it back in place once I put the sides on.
I hope that covers everything.
Edit: While cleaning my apartment today, I found the bottom panel screw that I thought I lost so it’s a complete stick.