SOLD: Kuradoberi Jam Stick

This is my first offering to SRK. After much effort I present this Kuradoberi Jam stick (Accent Core version). It features a Sony Dualshock1 A-series PCB, Sanwa JLF joystick, Sanwa buttons (4 snap-in, 2 screw-in), and Seimitsu start/select buttons.

SOLD
The price is set at $180. Shipping is USPS priority and is included in the price assuming you live in the 48 continental U.S. States. International shipping will cost more.

I only accept paypal and will ship the stick once the money is cleared (2-3 business days).

This sale is on a first come first serve basis.
If you are interested please E-mail me at BigPockets at Inbox dot com.
No PMs please.

Thank you,
Jesse “Big Pockets”

Damn, that’s a pretty crazy design. Nice work. :tup:

I don’t have the money to buy this, but it’s a beautiful stick. Is it actually comfortable to play on?

wow thats a really good deal

someone should pick this up right away coughurthcough

The buttons look a bit far away from the stick for me, but yeah that’s a beautiful stick…

Thats such a nice looking stick. Good job

sliiiiiiiiiick design. doesn’t look very practical but sliiiiiiick as hell man. i think i got a chubby :frowning:

doh looks like i forgot about emailing last night and just went out O_O and now im stuck back at work >.< sorry. but i think it was for the better, cuz now that i had time to think about it, i need to be tight on money for a while since i just bought a new car >.< DOH.

Holy cow! This stick is flawless. Perfect finish, original design, perfect color coordination, perfect art, no screws in the top plexi.

WOW.

This is why I frequent this message board, to behold sticks like this. Big Pockets, I thank you.