***sold mods please close thank you***

Hey guys! It’s that time of year again! Dan’s Student here trying to earn a buck! :tup:

Up for sale today is a PS3 160GB slim model. This PS3 was purchased last Christmas during Black Friday to replace a dead system of mine. Fortunately now we have two PS3s in the household, which is why I could use the extra cash and am selling this model. Will get pics up in a little, but really nothing special to see here—console is in excellent cosmetic and functional shape, you guys know me by now! :tup: Will probably go up on eBay in a day or so.

Details:

• Slim PS3 model 160GB

• Necessary cables

• x1 Dualshock 3 controller

PayPal only. All sales final. WILL SHIP UP TO 2 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER PAYMENT IS RECEIVED. Ships FREE TO THE CONTINENTAL U.S. ONLY! First come first serve!

Thanks for looking guys!

what’s the current system software version?

So busy responding to messages in PM box I forgot about the actual thread! Ha. Anyways, not exactly sure, I’ll double check it when I get home. I know I haven’t updated it to the most recent one I believe.

Pm’d you.

You still have the ps3?

Hey guys thanks for ALL the interest! I was overwhelmed with the PM’s. Anyways this item is SOLD, I had a line on the first night, so very sorry if I couldn’t PM/respond back to anyone! :frowning:

Thank you again guys! You all know me here in the Trading Post by now, keep an eye out for me every now and then! Ask anyone here, I’ll pop up again with GREAT video game deals! Thanks everyone =) Also don’t forget to check my eBay page! My username is real-gamer1, where I also sell video game items (And Barbies…if you’re into that =P )!

Thank you SRK! :china:

~ You can run, but you can’t *glide! *