[SOLD] Unique, One of a kind - TMO Custom Sanwa Stick for Xbox 360

Item has been sold, thank you very much SRK, TMO, Hozie.

I have up for sale one of my favorite sticks of all time. (You may ask why I’m selling it if it’s one of my favorites, but just keep reading)

It’s a one of a kind TMO hardwood painted case with full sanwa dark hai snap ins and JLF setup on the face of the stick.

The menu buttons are recessed on the back of the case and use semitsu 24mm black rim/white buttons.

Case was done by TMO, pad hacking and soldering by hozie, and all wiring was done by me.

This stick is equipped with full quick disconnects and a wiring harness, which makes any part swapping super easy. The stick has been a big hit anywhere I take it and everyone has asked me where I got it and if I am willing to sell it.

With stick demand being at an all time high, and supply being at an all time low… I finally decided to sell it.

The original cost of the stick was, $120 for the case, $65 for the madcatz microcon pcb + soldering services, $65 for the sanwa parts, and my own cost for qd’s and manual labor wiring the stick.

I’m not looking to make any money off of the stick, but just covering the costs. Since I already have another TMO stick, I wish to pass this awesome one of a kind stick to another lucky srk member.

I’m looking for $260, Free Priority Shipping to the US. Firm on price. The condition of the stick is exactly as shown in the photographs. It’s been kept in VERY good condition in a smoke free and pet free home.

Everything works perfectly.

I will remove the art if requested (colored white underneath the art), but if you want me to print new artwork, I will do that for 5 dollars. Insurance is optional and will cost $5 if requested.

Photos:

Original Photos:

More pictures can be provided upon request.

Thanks,

Glory

dang man, quick. lol. only saw it twice