***SOLD***WTS: Hori Real Arcade Pro 1 Stick for PS2 w/ PS3 adapter HRAP1

Hi,

I have a Hori Real Arcade Pro 1 that I’m trying to sell. The joystick and buttons are all Sanwa (except for the select/start buttons). The turbo buttons have been removed. The stick is for the PS2, and I also have the PS3 adapter (no lag). Everything works 100%. I just have to sell it since I haven’t used it in a while.

I bought a couple of things here at SRK before and got a bunch of feedback, but I’m not sure where they went after the site upgrade. I have a eBay/Paypal account with pretty good feedback so don’t worry about me stealing your money :rofl:

Here are a few pics.

Payment via Paypal, and item will be shipped via UPS Ground.

Asking price is only $100 (s/h included) or best offer.

Send me a PM if you have any questions or just post in this thread. Thanks for looking!

Love the color scheme

Dibs on the stick…I need to take my neighbor to the store (she’s wheelchair bound). Should be back within a few hours.

First come first serve. I spent over $200+ back in the day building this set with the Sanwa parts and adapter. It’s pretty customizable (especially with some of the cool custom faceplates that some of the fellow SRK members are selling).

Now why would someone want to cover or replace the original Mirror Top?
Laugh.

Cover the Mirror Top with a Custom Acrylic Panel is all do.
That is what I did.

Protect the shine.