Sold

Like-new 360 TE R2 for sale with LS-32-01 and all black OBSFs. Comes with both R1 and R2 original art. Everything is ultra minty including the complete retail package. This has had very limited weekend use for which I blame my 1 1/2 year-old daughter. I bought this a month ago after my last TE died. $114 shipped to 48 US states via FedEx with tracking + insurance. Paypal only, please.

http://img69.imageshack.us/img69/8743/dscf4572i.jpg

Brand new HRAP VX-SA - SOLD

price drop

price drop!

sent a PM about a possible trade.

Sorry guys, not looking for trades

PM Sent. Thanks.

PM replied

Down to $170 shipped.

God I want this stick bad. If anyone buys my Virtual On Twins sticks and/or my HRAP 3 I’ll be all over this…

I don’t really want to sell it, but I have to. It’s a beautiful stick.

Down to $165 shipped. If it doesn’t sell at this price, I’ll keep it.

1. sigh. i’d jump on it if i could justify it to my wife. someone needs to buy my sticks.

stick added

RD2 still available? I might be able to take it off your hands this week.

Yes it is

price dropped

Dang man, you’re like a revolving door of sticks. Do you buy them to try for a bit then sell them off to the community? Not that I’m complaining. I bought a Round 1 TE with LS-32 from you earlier this year.

ha ha, yeah kind of. I really enjoy buying and customizing/modding a new stick, without the expenses of collecting them. So, every few months, I sell my current stick for something else. It’s a bit strange I know.

Down to $114 shipped to US 48

I understand the feeling :smiley:
My problem is I don’t have enough time to finish my uncompleted sticks…
Right now, I have 5 Arcade sticks either in the mail, at my house, or halfway completed… and I’m trying to sell one.