Sold

Up for sale are 12 PS3 games. They are all complete and mint. They are all original release versions, and none are greatest hits versions. The only flaw is on Uncharted:Drake’s Fortune. There is a tiny piece of plastic that came off the bottom left rear of the case, but the rest of it is mint. This game was packaged in with a previous PS3 bundle. You can see it in pic 2 via the link below. There are absolutely no scratches on the disks, and all instruction manuals are mint as well. The games are:

1. Valkyria Chronicles (SOLD local via CL)

2. Uncharted:Drake’s Fortune (SOLD to jamesepoop)

3. Grand Theft Auto 4 (SOLD to weezy58)

4. Soul Calibur 4 (SOLD local via CL)

5. Killzone 2 (SOLD to ibeatu)

6. Infamous (SOLD to ibeatu)

7. BlazBlue:Calamity Trigger (SOLD to jamesepoop)

8. Little Big Planet (SOLD to ibeatu)

9. Mirror’s Edge (SOLD to ibeatu)

10. Virtua Fighter 5 (SOLD local via CL)

11. Ridge Racer 7 (SOLD local via CL)

12. Heavenly Sword (SOLD to ibeatu)

I am asking $15 shipped each, and just $10 for each additional game. I will also take $30 shipped for the three that are still available. I will ship via USPS with delivery confirmation included within the continental U.S. and accept PayPal for payment. I have great iTrader feedback, so buy with confidence! Thanks!

Thanks for Looking! :tup:

Bump for price drop.

only interested in Uncharted. so if u sellin it individually lmk the price

Bump for price drop. This is the final price drop for the lot. I will begin selling them individually tomorrow. They will be $15 shipped each and $10 for each additional game. Thanks!

I have received several PM’s for the games when I sell individually, so if you have interest in any, send me a PM or post here and I will give you dibs. So far Uncharted:Drake’s Fortune, BlazBlue:Calamity Trigger, Heavenly Sword, Soul Calibur 4, and Little Big Planet will be taken tomorrow. Thanks! :smile:

Now selling individually! Prices are $15 shipped each, and just $10 for each additional game! Thanks! :tup:

pm’d

HI epe i pmed just now but i would have pmed u earlier if srk didnt showed me server is busy. Now the 2 games i might want ibeatu may want too.

PM’s replied. I have updated OP with who is pending for what. No payments have been sent yet. I can only hold any game for 24hrs, then they go back up for sale. Thanks! :smile:

Can I reserve payment for GTA 4 for later today? Owe my buddy a copy.

Sure, I will put you down for pending sale. :smile:

payment sent for those 5 games

Payments received from jamesepoop and ibeatu. I will ship tomorrow a.m. via USPS with delivery confirmation and send you the tracking info as soon as I get it. Thanks! :tup:

Payment sent via paypal w/ current address. Thanks for holding eperelez!

BTW - this is such a good deal for me. Earlier this year, I traded some guy on craigslist a copy of GTA IV for his SFAC and PS2 SF Anniversary Collection. I couldn’t find my copy, so my buddy gave me his to give and said to get him back a copy whenever. Now everything will be even and set!

Wow, that was a great deal! I have received your payment and will ship tomorrow a.m. via USPS with delivery confirmation. I’ll send you the tracking info as soon as I get it. Thanks! :tup:

bump for eperelez. good deals!!! thanks man

epe will take ur valk game.

Ok cool. PM sent! :tup:

All orders paid for thus far have been shipped! PM’s sent with delivery confirmation numbers! :tup:

No more holds. I need these sold before I go on vacation. There are 3 still available. Soul Calibur 4, Ridge Racer 7, and Virtua Fighter 5. Take all 3 for $30 shipped! :looney: