Sold

Up for sale is a mint condition Hori Real Arcade Pro 3. It has been upgraded with brand new white Sanwa pushbuttons & balltop. The stick itself is the stock Sanwa JLF with a square gate. The original vermillion Sanwa balltop and Hori pushbuttons are included along with the retail box that is also in mint shape. I am asking $75 shipped and accept PayPal for payment. I will ship anywhere within the continental U.S. and will include delivery confirmation & insurance at no additional cost. It will ship via USPS in the original amazon.com box it came in. I have great iTrader feedback, so buy with confidence! Thanks!! :angel:
SOLD to lacker SHIPPED! DELIVERED! :woot:

Also up for sale is a bundle of arcade parts. Included in the bundle is a custom pearl-orange 38mm balltop from butteroj, a white madcatz arrowed dustwasher (arrows are molded, not etched), a white/red Sanwa twisted OBSF-24, and a Sanwa dustwasher/shaft cover set. All these parts are brand new, never used. I am asking $18 shipped for the bundle, or will trade for a brand new red Sanwa “tight pattern” Meshball. You must provide a pic of the Meshball with your SRK handle to make the trade. Otherwise, the bundle will ship via USPS with delivery confirmation included. Like I said before, I have great iTrader feedback, so buy with confidence! Thanks!! :angel:
SOLD to xAFBx SHIPPED! DELIVERED! :woot:

Thanks for looking! :tup:

Great seller here!!! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the kind words! I’m loving that new Mai stick you posted recently! It’s beautiful inside & out! :lovin:

Pending sale of HRAP3 to lacker. Awaiting payment. :pleased:

payment sent

HRAP3 full Sanwa SOLD to lacker! Payment received! Feedback left! I will ship it out tomorrow morning and send you the tracking info via email & PM! Thanks!! :woot:

that bundle still available?!

Yes, it is. Sent you a PM. :wink:

HRAP3 full Sanwa has been shipped! Tracking info sent! Thanks again lacker!! :woot:

Payment Sent:tup:

Misc arcade parts bundle SOLD to xAFBx! Payment received! Feedback left! I will ship it out tomorrow morning and send you the tracking number via email and PM! Thanks!! :woot:

Misc arcade parts bundle has been shipped! Tracking info sent! Thanks again xAFBx! :woot:

received and changed… Thank you
new buttons and ball

You are very welcome, and I am glad you finally got it! Thanks for the positive feedback too! :tup:
I’ll close this thread now, but more goodies coming soon! :wgrin: