Sold

Up for sale is a brand new, never opened, never touched, never breathed on, MadCatz Comic-Con TE for the PS3! As you know, these are ultra-rare and extremely limited to 250 units per system. They were exclusively sold at the 2009 San Diego Comic-Con convention. This is, in my opinion, the best looking TE ever produced! I have no idea what number it is, as it has never been opened. I do not want to take a chance at damaging the box, as I know there are collectors here who will appreciate that! Check out the pics below to see the actual item you will receive. The stick will be carefully packaged and shipped via USPS with delivery confirmation and insurance included. I am asking $185 shipped and only accept PayPal for payment. I will only ship this within the continental United States, and I am not looking for any trades at this time. I have great iTrader feedback, so buy with confidence! Thanks!! :angel:

SOLD to NightPirate! DELIVERED! :woot:

Thanks for looking! :tup:

Bump for price drop! :lovin:

I’d buy this if I didn’t have one already. gl with your sale! XD

Still up for grabs? I would love to take this off your hands.

actually, pm’d

Yes, it is available! PM responded! :woot:

Pending sale to NightPirate! :shy:

MadCatz 2009 Comic-Con TE has been SOLD to NightPirate! Payment received! This will ship out this morning via USPS w/ delivery confirmation & insurance included! I will send you the tracking info via email & PM ASAP! Thanks & enjoy!! :woot:

Your stick has been shipped! PM & email sent with tracking info! Feedback left! Thanks again! :tup: