Sold

Up for sale is an Augen Gentouch78 Android 2.1 tablet PC. I have only used this a handful of times, and it is in mint condition. From the start , let me say that this thing retails for around $150, so don’t expect it to be anywhere near as nice as the Samsung Galaxy TAB & Apple iPad. That being said, it works very well for browsing the web via wifi, checking email, watching youtube videos, and especially as an ebook reader. It’s a much better value than the Kindle wifi, as it does so much more and is in full color. I really haven’t tried much beyond that. It comes in its original retail box with a carrying case, a stylus (attached on the rear), and all necessary cables. Since I received this as a “reward” from work, I’m selling it cheap (LoL!). I am asking $90 shipped via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance included. I accept PayPal for payment and ship anywhere within the continental United States. I have great iTrader feedback, so buy with confidence! Thanks! :china:

More info here:
Augen Gentouch - Wiki

SOLD to ibeatu DELIVERED! :woot:

Thanks for looking! :tup:

Bump for price drop! :wgrin:

pm’d =)

Replied! :wink:

Android 2.1 tablet PC SOLD to ibeatu! Payment received! I will ship it out in the morning and send you the tracking info via PM & email! Thanks! :woot:

thanks again

Your Android 2.1 tablet PC has been shipped! Tracking info sent! Feedback left! Thanks! :tup: