Sold

Up for sale is a Toodles Axisdapter along with a genuine Sony SIXAXIS bluetooth wireless controller (NOT DS3). Both are in excellent working condition. I am asking $35 shipped via USPS Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation included. Installation info can be found here: How to Assemble and Install an AXISdapter SOLD to Kawasakilizard! SHIPPED! :woot:

Also up for sale are (6) red Sanwa OBSF-30RG’s. These are the Sanwa’s w/ the super heavy-duty G1 microswitches. They are gently used and have absolutely no scratches. They were installed in my VLX, and function flawlessly. The side tabs are pushed in from the VLX’s metal top-panel. Please make sure your case can accommodate them before making the purchase. As a bonus, you will also receive a pearl-red butteroj 38mm balltop. I’m asking $28 shipped via USPS Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation included. SOLD to W00P MstR FresH! SHIPPED! :woot:

Finally up for sale is a miscellaneous Sanwa parts bundle that includes (1) Sanwa GT-Y LE round gate (NOT octagonal), (1) white 35mm Sanwa balltop, (2) twisted red/white Sanwa OBSF-30’s, (1) twisted red/white Sanwa OBSF-24, (1) white Sanwa OBSF-24, (1) white Madcatz arrowed dustwasher (molded/NOT etched), & (1) white madcatz shaft cover. All these parts are gently used with absolutely no scratches. I’m asking $16 shipped for the whole bundle & will ship via USPS Priority Mail w/ delivery confirmation included. SOLD to dman1869! SHIPPED! :woot:

All parts will be individually bagged to prevent scratches during shipping. I accept payment via PayPal and i’m not looking for any trades at this time. I will ship anywhere within the continental U.S. I have great iTrader feedback, so buy with confidence! Thanks! :china:

Thanks for looking! :tup:

Bump for price drops! :woot:

PMed

PM Sent!

PM’s replied! :shy:

The (6) red Sanwa OBSF-30RG’s & pearl-red butteroj 38mm balltop have been SOLD to W00P MstR FresH! Payment received! Your order will ship tomorrow & I will email & PM you the tracking info! Thanks! :woot:

Updated post & price drops! :woot:

W00P MstR FresH, your order has been shipped! Tracking info & +feedback left! Thanks! :tup:

(1) Toodles AXISdapter & (1) Sony Sixaxis controller have been SOLD to Kawasakilizard! Payment received! Your order will ship Tuesday (due to holiday Monday) & I will email & PM you the tracking info! Thanks! :woot:

Updated post & price drop! :woot:

The miscellaneous Sanwa parts bundle has been SOLD to dman1869! Payment received! Your order will ship Tuesday (due to holiday Monday) & I will email & PM you the tracking info! Thanks! :woot:

Kawasakilizard & dman1869, your orders have now been shipped! Tracking info & +feedback left! Thanks again! :tup: