Sold

Up for sale is a Hori Real Arcade Pro.3 Premium VLX for the Playstation 3. It is in MINT condition & comes with everything it came with as new. It has been gently used & functions flawlessly. I take really good care of my sticks, so it looks brand new. The pics below are of the actual stick you will receive. It even has a tight-pattern white OG Sanwa Meshball installed! I am asking $250 shipped & accept PayPal for payment. I will ship via USPS Priority Mail (2-4 Days ETA) anywhere within the continental U.S. w/ delivery confirmation & insurance included. It will be shipped in its original retail box, so please be aware of this beforehand. I’m not looking for any trades at this time. I have great iTrader feedback, so buy with confidence! Thanks! :china:

SOLD to TwoThirtyEight! DELIVERED! :woot:

As a bonus for repeat customers, if you have purchased a stick from me in the past, you will get a $25 discount! :woot:

Thanks for looking! :tup:

Check your PM.

Replied. Still available! :bgrin:

Oh My! * looks at wallet, Blows Dust out of Wallet* Yeah I’m gonna have to get back to you in a couple of hours LOL

Bump For Great Seller!

LoL! Let me know! Thanks! :tup:

wow, looks good! why are you selling?

Simply for the cash and want to give a good deal on a great stick! :wgrin:

I’ll get back to you on Saturday night if its not sold by then…(or if I remember)

Sounds good. Thanks. :wink:

The PS3 VLX is SOLD to TwoThirtyEight! Payment received! I’ll email & PM you the tracking info as soon as it ships tomorrow! Thanks! :woot:

no no no no congrats =p

Huzzah! :rock:

Noooo!!! I missed out LOL Damn My Job and there Overtime!! Congrats TwoThirty Eight!!!

Hey Sean, your VLX has been shipped! Tracking info & +feedback sent! Thanks & enjoy! :tup:

orz - So mad I wasn’t lurking this more this weekend

Do want .-. too late…

if you can get an empty TE case or hori ex let me no

Not cool. Stop spam bumping sale threads, especially when none of them have the items you seek…:rolleyes:

Sean, your VLX is out for delivery! Damn, that was fast! :lovin:

VLX received! VLX inspected! VLX approved!

LOSES 5 STRAIGHT TO TURTLY BALROG

LMAO! Glad to hear you have received it & thanks for the +feedback! Thanks again for purchasing it & enjoy! :bgrin: