Sold

Up for sale is the legendary SEGA Virtua Stick High Grade for the Playstation 3. This is widely considered to be one of the finest retail sticks ever produced & they are becoming increasingly harder to find, especially in this condition! It is in like-new MINT condition & functions flawlessly. It is revision-S & will come with its original retail box. This stick comes stock with a Sanwa JLF w/ square gate & Sanwa pushbuttons. I take really good care of my sticks, so it looks brand new. Check out the pics below to judge for yourself on its condition. The pics below are of the actual stick you will receive. I am asking $160 shipped & I will carefully package & ship via USPS w/ delivery confirmation & insurance included. I will ship anywhere within the continental U.S. & accept PayPal for payment. I have great iTrader feedback, so buy with confidence! Thanks! :china:

As a bonus for repeat customers, if you have purchased a stick from me in the past, you will receive a 10% discount!

SOLD to Jayducky! SHIPPED! :woot:

Thanks for looking! :tup:

PM’d

PM’d.

PM’s replied. Waiting to hear back from Jayducky. reeds jump is next in line! :bgrin:

reeds jump now has priority on the sale. PM sent with my PayPal info. :pleased:

I just PM’d eperelez back, I actually have less money than I thought.

This stick is now up for grabs.

Thanks for the update reeds jump. Still available! :smokin:

dangit if only youd wait til april to post this

Bump for price drop! This is the only price drop I will make, so if it doesn’t sell at this price point, then it may very well be available still. Thanks for your interest! :wink:

PM’d again

Payment sent!

The VSHG is SOLD to Jayducky! Payment received! I’ll email & PM you the tracking info as soon as it ships tomorrow morning! Thanks! :woot:

Jayducky, your VSHG has been shipped! Tracking info & +feedback sent! Thanks & enjoy! :tup:

My god nooo.