Sold

Up for sale is Arcana Heart 3 for the PlayStation 3. It’s the Japanese version, but the PS3 is region-free, so no worries! It’s in like-new mint condition. I am well aware that the PSN version is available to download for $30, but some players prefer physical media. The pics below are of the actual game you will receive. I am asking $40 shipped & accept payment via PayPal. It will be shipped via USPS w/ delivery confirmation included anywhere within the continental U.S. Thanks! :slight_smile:

SOLD to Mosque! SHIPPED! :smiley: (USPS Priority Mail 0311 1660 0000 0174 9942)

Also up for sale is an Acer G235HAbd 23" 1080p LCD monitor. It is in mint condition & was barely used. The screen is flawless w/ no dead pixels. I had it hooked up to my XBOX 360 via VGA & it was amazing! I no longer own the 360, so I no longer need this monitor. It comes with its original retail box, VGA cable, DVI cable, power cord, software disk & owner’s manual. The pics below are of the actual monitor you will receive. Check out the link below for detailed specs & many reviews. I am asking $100 shipped & accept payment via PayPal. My price is FIRM & there will be no price drops on this. It will be shipped via USPS anywhere within the continental U.S. w/ delivery confirmation & insurance included. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Specs & Reviews:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009266

SOLD via feebay! o_O

Thanks for looking! :wink:

Bump. Added AH3 for PS3! :smiley:

oh man that monitor looks so tempting…BUMP For Great Seller!!

Bump for price drop on AH3!
Also, moved the Acer G235HAbd LCD monitor to ebay. I can cancel the auction if you would like to purchase it on SRK for $100 shipped though. Here is the link:

Thanks! :slight_smile:

Convo’d…ddd!

Replied w/ my PayPal info! :wink:
Also, the Acer monitor is now SOLD via feebay…o_O

damn where were you a month ago when i bought my euro version

Payment Sent!

Payment received! I’ll get this shipped out for you today & send you the tracking info as soon as it ships. Thanks! :wink:

Thanks!