Sold

Up for sale is a Sapphire ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB GDDR5 (256-bit) PCI Express 2.0 x16 video card. It is in excellent condition and functions flawlessly. The card runs cool and quiet and can still run all the latest games on the market today. This sale is for the card only. No retail box or accessories are included. The latest drivers for this card can be downloaded from AMD’s website. Check out the Newegg link below for detailed specs and many reviews. The pics below are of the actual card you will receive. I am asking $60 shipped and accept payment via PayPal. The card will be carefully packaged in an anti-static bag and ship via USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation and insurance included anywhere within the continental U.S. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Newegg link:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102849

SOLD to heartslaught! SHIPPED! (USPS 03092880000164550335) :smiley:

Thanks for looking! :wink:

Check your conversations. I want this.

Replied! Sale pending! :smiley:

I just picked this up from Newegg during the black friday sale. Thing is amazing, GLWS!

If for some reason the sale doesn’t go through I’ll take it off your hands.

The card is now SOLD to heartslaught! Payment received! I’ll package & ship the card out by tomorrow & send you the tracking info. Thanks & enjoy! :smiley:

Package shipped! Tracking info sent! Thanks again & enjoy! :wink: