Sold

Up for sale is a lot of Sanwa parts. They have never been used, but they were installed in my Hori VLX Diamond. You will receive (8) Sanwa 30mm OBSF’s (white), (1) Sanwa 24mm OBSF (white), (1) Sanwa 35mm LB-35 balltop (white), and (1) Sanwa JLF-CD shaftcover/dustwasher set (black). The pic below is of the actual parts you will receive. They will be nicely packaged and shipped via USPS with Delivery Confirmation included. I am asking $22 shipped. Also up for sale is a Logitech F310 USB gamepad. It is in like-new mint condition and only used a few times. The pic below is of the actual gamepad you will receive. I am asking $18 shipped. It will be nicely packaged and shipped via USPS with Delivery Confirmation included. I accept PayPal for payment and ship anywhere within the continental U.S. Please feel free to make any reasonable offers. Thanks! :slight_smile:

SOLD to Pablo_the_Mex

Thanks for looking! :tup:

Sale is pending with Pablo_the_Mex. Awaiting payment. Thanks.

Payment received. Thanks! :tup:

Cool thanks man. I will leave you feedback as soon as I get the parts.

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“eperelez”>Payment received. Thanks! :tup:</blockquote>

Ummm whenever I figure out how to leave feedback on this new forum I will.

<blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“Pablo_the_Mex”><blockquote class=“Quote” rel=“eperelez”>Payment received. Thanks! :tup:</blockquote>
I’ll do so as well. Thanks!
Ummm whenever I figure out how to leave feedback on this new forum I will.
</blockquote>