Sold

Up for sale is a blue Nintendo 3DS XL Mario Kart 7 bundle. Everything in this bundle is in excellent mint condition and functions flawlessly. It comes complete with original retail box, owner’s manual, 4GB SD card, unopened AR cards, and power cable. Also included is the official 3DS XL charging cradle. It is only available for purchase directly from Nintendo and not sold in stores. I am also including an official car charger and very nice blue carrying case!

The best part of this bundle are the many AAA titles included. Mario Kart 7 is pre-installed, along with 9 of the best eShop games. The eShop games are all tied to the system, so you can always re-download them as needed.

The eShop games included are:

1. Mario Kart 7
  2. Pushmo
  3. Crashmo
  4. Liberation Maiden
  5. Sakura Samurai: Art of the Sword
  6. Mighty Switch Force
  7. Ketzal’s Corridors
  8. Dillon’s Rolling Western
  9. Mutant Mudds
  10. Nano Assault EX

Also included in this bundle are 9 of the best retail games. They are all complete with cases and instruction manuals. All are in mint condition. I take really good care of my stuff!

The retail games included are:

1. Super Mario 3D Land
  2. New Super Mario Bros. 2
  3. Starfox 64 3D
  4. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
  5. Kid Icarus: Uprising (comes w/ stand)
  6. Assault Horizon Legacy
  7. Dead or Alive Dimensions
  8. Pilotwings Resort
  9. Resident Evil Revelations

All of the pics below are of the actual items you will receive. I am asking $285 shipped via PayPal to your confirmed address. I will carefully package and ship via USPS Priority Mail w/ Signature Confirmation and insurance included. I have been selling on SRK for years. Check out my profile and click on “Discussions” and see the many positive transactions I have had here. Please feel free to ask any questions or make any reasonable offers. Thanks!

SOLD to Meep! Shipped!

Thanks for looking!

I would so buy it if I had $300. A little short.

Price is negotiable and I sent you a PM.

Bump for price drop!

wow that is an awesome bundle, hit me up if you decide to break it up.

I have this exact 3DS already, so yeah, if you ever decide to break it up I’d be interested in mario land & mario 2 depending on price.

I’d happily take the whole thing for $285. Naturally I’d happily send payment first etc if it’s still available.

It’s still available. PM sent! :slight_smile:

Payment sent, give me a heads up if there’s any problems. Yay!

Payment received! I’ll send you the tracking number as soon as it ships. Thanks! :smiley:

Package shipped! Tracking info sent! Thanks again and enjoy! :smiley:

Damn that bundle looked sweet. I was too late :sad: