Sold

Up for sale is a Hori Real Arcade Pro.3 Premium VLX Diamond. It has been modded with clear blue Sanwa Silent OBSC’s along with matching clear blue Sanwa balltop and shaft cover/dustwasher set. It is in like-new MINT condition and was only used once to verify functionality. It will come with its original retail box, board, button plugs, and owner’s manual. I am asking $300 shipped via PayPal and I will ship anywhere within the continental U.S. via USPS with Signature Confirmation and insurance included. Your PayPal address must be confirmed, and you will be required to sign for delivery. It will be shipped within another box to protect the retail box during shipping. The pic below is of the actual stick you will receive. I have been selling on SRK for many years, so buy with confidence! Thanks! :tup:

SOLD to cedNess! Delivered!

That’s a great price. If I already didn’t have one, I’d be all over this! Mind if I ask why you’re selling?..Too many arcade sticks? Haha, GLWS!

Thanks! The only other arcade stick I own is my VAS-HG. The VLX Diamond is an amazing arcade stick. It’s the best retail stick I have ever owned, and I have owned some real gems. I’m selling it to help fund a new PC build.

One of my favorites! This should go quick. Don’t even have to say good luck.

Oh nice! I’ve got a VAS-22 I haven’t finished building yet but I concur…the VLX Diamond is THEE best retail stick I’ve ever owned as well!

PM sent

do you ship internationally?

Possible pending sale to Needle Knife. I’ll update ASAP.

PM responded. I’ll let you know ASAP. Thanks.

U.S. only, but thanks for your interest.

Unfortunately, I’m not doing any holds for this item due to timewasters in the past, so please be PayPal ready. I like quick transactions.

VLX Diamond is now sold to cedNess! Payment received! I’ll send you the tracking info as soon as it ships. :smile:

Your VLX Diamond has been shipped! Tracking info sent! cedNess was a pleasure to do business with and he even paid my PayPal fee! Very classy and much appreciated! Thanks & enjoy! :tup:

WTS: PS3 Hori VLX New/Sealed
WTB Madcatz 360 pcbs and turbo panles