***sold***

Sold, thank you for your interest everyone!

How much would shipping to my country would be?

Sorry to get back to you so late, almost forgot I posted here, heh.

Umm, I have no idea, to be honest I was kinda hoping to ship to US only as I’m not very experienced with international shipping. I’m sorry >_<

I’ll try and find out how much it is though.

Oh, and I’m not sure if editing my title is okay? I read that you have to edit to say SOLD so they can close it, but nothing about title change. I just figured it was appropriate since I changed my items a bit on the auction.

I’m still interested; I would pay you through Paypal, so let me know if you’re willing to do it and how much would it be. Thanks!

Hey again,

USPS is giving me a rate of $35.15 for Priority (6-10 days) mail, and $49.45 for Express (6 days) mail.

Again, I must point out though this would be my first time I handle international shipping, so if it’s okay with you, I will give you the full answer by tomorrow afternoon. I want to make sure I didn’t mess anything up when using the online shipping calculator, so I’m just going to go down to a local USPS store and weigh in the package and what not, and get right back to you!!!

Sorry for the inconvenience!!

P.S. Just wanted to clarify, you’re willing to pay shipping still if the above prices are correct?