Sold

Looking to sell my modded HRAP1. Asking for $90 without shipping. Only going to ship within U.S.

Mod includes:

Sanwa GT-Y Octagonal Restrictor Plate
Sanwa OBSF-30 Pushbutton Snap-Ins x8 (2 Dark Blue, 3 Vermilion, 3 White)
Sanwa OBSF-24 Pushbutton Snap-Ins x2 (2 Dark Blue)
Sanwa LB-35 Joystick Ball Top (White)

I have removed the three bolts on the face plate for the reason that it was a pain in the ass to keep taking all the bolts off just to clean the QDs every so often so I decided to just keep the three easiest bolts to remove.

bump, price drop

bump, price drop

Do they come w/ QD’s? Is that an actual Sanwa stick or just a octagonal gate?

The HRAP comes with QD yes. A Sanwa JLF comes standard with the HRAP so yes it is also included

Why is noone jumping on this?

If this doesn’t sell within the month I know a dude who wants it.

Good luck on the sale!

Last question, does this have a plexi? What’s the shipping to 98506

It’s not plexi, I think it’s aluminum with a layer of plastic over it. Shipping is $10

I’ll definitely let you know if it hasn’t sold by Saturday. Thanks

Okay… not enough dang posts to PM you >_>;.

I’m interested in your stick. I’m the friend Tetsuya mentioned. If you still haven’t sold the stick, if you’re willing to hold it for me for a week or two, I’ll take it off your hands. Let me know.

Bump

Bump, Price Drop

Do you still have the square gate it came with?

Wow. I’m down for this. I just want to know the shipping costs to 92154.

The only other thing I’m concerned about is its compatibility (e.g. do any games need a PS2 controller or if there are converter issues). Sorry, I just never had a PS2 pad or stick before and just want to confirm.

If interested in buying go ahead and shoot a PM

No, I sold it a year ago

10$ Shipping, This stick is compatible with ps1 and ps2 systems. The only concern with converters would be if you wanted a ps2->next gen systems

In that case, is there a guaranteed way to get it on the PS3 without hunting down a Pelican?

Still interested.

Well nothing short of gutting the insides and buying a Cthulhu board if you really want a Pelican. I heard the Inpin converters work pretty well though

Wow. Do I ever feel stupid. I thought the HRAP1 was for the PS1.
Anyway this is just disguised as a meaningful post so I can bring my post count to 15 so I can PM you. >_>

It won’t let me reply to your PMs >_>;. Anyways, I now have the money in hand if you’re still selling it. It’s just a matter of how you would like it sent now. Let me know the total cost through a PM and how’d you like it if you still got it. Thanks.

Damn. I can’t believe it took so long to sell this gem. And at a hell of a cheap price too. Hopefully it’s sold.