Solidworks Guru's - please help

I’m not sure if there are many solidworks users here, but I seem to be having a problem with exporting to proper 1:1 scale and was wondering if anyone would be able to help.

The background story is, I’ve gotten a vewlix cab cnc’d for me as per this thread and Troy (the cab builder) has been unable to export the template section of the CP as 1:1 so I am able to work on some artwork.

We’ve tried exporting to different file types and whenever I print it out, its not exactly 1:1.

Troy has given me a test file (200mmx100mm) just so I can try and export it myself with different settings and what not, problem is the moment I export it, and check in photoshop (I set a fixed rectangle selection tool at 200mm x 100mm) its never proper 1:1, the closest i’ve gotten to the measurement is 230mm x 115mm (or something close)

I think this is one of the first times that a customer of Troy’s has wanted a template hence the reason he is unfamiliar with the task, so I’m hoping there will be someone here that is able to help Troy and myself with this issue.

Thanks in advance.