Some question about notation and combo instruction

hi…i have 2 questions…

  1. i was wondering if anyone can tell me what UVG is?
  2. in combo thread i see a lot of :s: jcc, for example :s: jcc :qcf::h:…do u infact press :s: then do :qcf::h: really fast or skip pressing :s: and just do :qcf::h:?

The :s: jcc :qcf::h: means you cancel :s: with a jump and input :qcf::h:. I’m guessing this is from the Spencer forum? What you would actually do is :s: then :qcf::uf::h:

It’s called a jump cancel or super jump cancel.