So basically we get 400 damage off a cr.lp punish. cr.LP punishes:
- Akuma: Whiffed RH.
- Fei Long: Mis-spaced Rekkas
- Boxer: Overhead dash punch, gut punch, PPP turn punch(?)
- Deejay: That “OH YEAH” kick(?)
- Gouken: His dash punch thing(?)
- Dictator: Misspaced Scissors Kick
- Oni: HK/EX Cross-up Slashes(?)
Am I missing any obvious ones? Ones with (?) I’m unsure of.
I think the EX GT buff makes U1 look great, but it also makes U2 look good as well. Using U2 always made me feel like meters were only for a safe wake-up reversal, but adding an additional st.HP onto of his BnB is really nice especially against fairies. For example, against Akuma, would you rather want U1 for the whiffed RH punish or U2 for the ‘no more air fireballs and vortex’ net? I think U2 would definitely be more beneficial now against Akuma and Viper. Maybe Cammy and Adon as well.