Somebody help me to do magz infinite bigger character like sent.jugger,etc....?

magneto

my character use is magneto.cable.psylock… pls give me som hand controls how to do that…thanks guysss… CapCom_jeff@Philippines

ok…off of a psy assist do c.lk,c.hk, super jump, lk,lk then air dash down forward lk, lk. Now you having trouble doing the air dash downforard right? I do the finger sliding technique to do the infinite. what that is is when you are dashing down forward into the lk,lk put your index finger on the lp button and your middle finger on the hp button then when you want to dash down forward into the lk,lk just slide you index finger to the lk button as soon as your index and middle hit the dash. it works for me, sorry if it sounds confusing.

to:combomasher

tnx… by da way, how to do? its very hard… can you give me hand control on how you do it… tnx… its me CapCom_jeff
:eek:

to:yo

tnx … i rily apreciate it… tnx… are you a girl? how great you are… pls send me hand control on how you do it fi you can?.. tnx… CapCom_jeff

against Juggs and Sent, doing the infinite is hella easy…
a lot easier than against any other char, just forget the timing and attack as fast as you can. It’ll connect…
u don’t even have to hold down while doing the first lk after dashing…

so, against normal chars do: [sj.lk,sj.mk,__, addf,sj.d+lk,,mk]
against sent or juggs do: [sj.lk,sj.mk,addf,sj.lk,sj.mk]

to: australopitecus

tnx…do you have a vids on how you do in hand control in infinite magz in normal character??? i rily apreciate but how to do in normal???
tnx… CapCom_jeff:rolleyes:

capcom_jeff idiotic moron…

hey capcom jeff,where’d you learn you english? from china? i thougth filipino’s were great in speaking english…you dumb ass stupid punk…:lol: :lol: :evil:

When doing the infinite on Sentinel/Juggernaut, add another hit into the infinite when you’re on your way down… (SJ.Short -> SJ.Forward XX Airdash-DF, SJ.DN.Short -> SJ.Strong -> SJ.Forward). That’s what usually works for me, without “Claw”-ing or sliding or anything. Against BH, you probably want to alternate between that and the regular ROM variation because he’s a little lighter.

As for normal characters…do the first two hits fast, pause very briefly, airdash+SJ.DN.Short, then chain into SJ.Forward slowly.

to:maya

tnx filipinos is good in english…but if i have a wrong on my sentence sorry consider it… your shit… you want 2 challenge me mvc2? wer r u from? :mad:

to: cletus kasady

tnx…i do c.lk,c.hk then sj lk. but the problem the addf can’t hit the lk. y??? i jst tryng but it doesn’t hit. i connect the sj lk,lk,addf, lk,lk. do have any hand control on how you do it??? tnx… CapCom_jeff@phils.

CapCom_Jeff-please stop posting shit on the forums unless its actually coherent.

and stop asking the same questions over and over again.

just search the forums and im sure youll find the answers youre looking for.

CapCom_Jeff-please stop posting shit on the forums unless its actually coherent.

ok.tnx…if u dont like my question ok fine… actually im still playin mvc2 3 months yet. im not so great but i have own style. If u dont mind can u give your strategy in playing this??? :frowning: CapCom_jeff@phils.

to: reset

yo, can u give me some hand control… ? or email me at i3_jeff@yahoo.com… tnx… CapCom_jeff

fuck you… j d’great

i know your great but you dont beat september or even mark in

your match…you do the infinite but you dont do the rom inf. …

you better help me or else… i wwiillll soooooooooooon…

hehheheheheheh…

:stuck_out_tongue: :lame:

to dumb ass jeff…

trust me,you don’t wana challenge me…:rolleyes:

you can’t even do a simple reset, can’t even do a tri-jump, and now you wana do the infinite?

:lame:

the one who taught you bows down to me so that maybe enough to scare ya dumb ass jeff…hehehehehehe…:lol:

to: maya

wert your from??? phils.?ryt…i know… i know your

great…fuck you…dumb ass maya…:bluu:

you better teach me. wanna challenge me…? :smiley:

dumb ass jeff

it doesn’t matter where i’m from…i know some phil. peepz are good but not great yet…and i’m sure you’re not one of them…your a dumb ass punk who thinks he can survive and be one of yhe best…:lame:

i don’t even wana challenge you anymore coz it would be a waste of time…:cool:

to:maya

do yo want 2 challenge filipinos??? come here and go to the malls in davao,phils. and only magz can beat your any team… ahahahahahahah:o

il kill you in my cable…hehehehehehehehe… wer u from???

pls. tell me coz i want to go in your place to realize what are filipinos great in mvc2… hahahaha… your only just a beginners in me…

to super stupid dumb ass_jeff

i never said filipino’s suck…i said you suck at this game as much as your english sucks…can’t undertand a freaking wird your saying…dumb ass…:lol:

to;maya

dont ever post in my thread if you only post dumb ass… or

whatever…jst shut your computers down and do your

job…k.