Sonic Generations Thread! - It feels like Sonic again

[media=youtube]IjuBdGjQE-g[/media]

I can’t begin to tell you how disappointed I was last summer when I tried the demo for Sonic 4. So I held hold my breath when I saw there was a demo for the new Sonic Generations game. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it out. So much so that I decided I would share it with you guys.

The physics feel dead on with the Genesis generation Sonic games. An improvement on the game is the fact that to spindash all that is required is a single button press. So you don’t have to worry about holding down the analog stick and mashing the jump button anymore.

The only complaint I have is that it’s nearly freaking impossible to see what’s in front of you when you’re moving close to max speed.

Lastly, they have implemented a stereoscopic 3D mode for people who have a 3D TV.

I simply cannot wait for the full release of this game.

Ummm…we have a General Sonic thread mate.
Please post anything Sonic related in there-

I agree. The only improvement I can think of would be to make the framerate higher, or smoother animation.

Whoops, didn’t know. I checked back like two pages and didn’t see anything on the subject. Guess I didn’t go back far enough.