7th: NYTE
9th: (glendale’s BITCH) Vladamire. G
9th: (SoooWhitey) Preston Maly
9th: Bryan galaz
10th: CHINK ( family fun guy ^_- )
10th: Zankou owner ( ara )
10th: GOthic (timmy L )
10th: LiL timmy (Timmy chan)

good motha fuckin tourney , pottah was beasting his sent winning first set of finals against soo , then bearly losing the next set :stuck_out_tongue: getting Soo 1st , amir also beasting his sent got 3rd against pottah.GG’s to everyone that came down , sorry about the left side, the stick was totally new so it was kinda stiff. MAD THANX to TONE for helping me out with the brackets , i made one mistake though for 3rd. See you nignogs at the next tourney

t4 results at tz.com

great tourney gg’s amir and soo and glendales’s bitch
i had winners, soo is lucky with his random swith-ins
amir: stop eh de beasting

How did you guys run your brackets? I only ask because you have 2 3rds, one 4th and 5th, then 2 7ths, 3 9ths and 4 10ths! :eek: Shouldn’t it be 1, 2, 3, 4, 5th, 5th, 7th, 7th, 9th, 9th, 9th, 9th, 13th, 13th, 13th ?? Oh well… just checked this out because I saw soo vs pottah and wanted to know who won and shit. Congrats Soo and everyone else.

sorry about that here is the right results:

1st: Soo(so mothafuckin)Mighty
2nd: P_nizzle dizzle (harry pottah)
3rd: amazin fuckin Amir
4th: DC_iZZLE (DC_StATiC)
4th: Eighteleven (Dindo bernardino)
5th: george g
5th: IronMag (erwin c)
7th: NYTE
7th: (glendale’s BITCH) Vladamire. G
9th: (SoooWhitey) Preston Maly
9th: Bryan galaz
9th: CHINK ( family fun guy ^_- )
13th: Zankou owner ( ara )
13th: GOthic (timmy L )
13th: LiL timmy (Timmy chan)

there are two 4th’s cuz we had a little misshap during finals.

gg’s to everyone again , hope to see the same and maybe even more faces in the next tourney

cough David L cough
:evil:

“glendales bitch” haha too fuckin good , good thing that nigga doesnt visit srk , so we could say as much mad shit about him as want :evil: :evil: :evil:

gg potts , nigga SooMighty bearly beat your beastly sent , your getting to fuckin good :confused: :eek: , that tourney was dope

sorry also to everyone else , that the tourney isnt apex sanct , our account is pending right now Javi hasent answered back , but as soon as we get it we’ll try to get these 2 tourneys posted :bluu:

All hail MSPizzle

Soo didn’t use msp once
nigga what!?!

highlights
winners finals score: 3-2 Soo… Soo vs. pottah
losers finals score: 3-0 Pottah… Pottah vs. Amir
grand finals score: 3-4 pottah. 4-0 Soomighty(luck)=D

NO ONE used msp , i think this is the first tourney i ever saw where pottah,soo,and amir didnt use mag at all , well amir used it once cuz i told him too :stuck_out_tongue: , next tourney ill use msp, i lost cuz i didnt use that team :bluu: