Sooo, Hi, All!!

Hey Guys, A friend of mine recommended the forum to me, so I just kinda wanted to Introduce Myself…

I’m 17 and live in Boston…
My primary fighting games at the moment are Street Fighter IV (PS3) and I picked up a copy of Blazblue, but I haven’t really gotten into it quite yet…

In SFIV, My mains are Chun-Li and Rose, but I’m not very good yet, so I hope you guys can Bear with me…

As for Blazblue, The only Characters I’ve tried so far are Rachel and Hakumen, but I haven’t been able to find any discernable combos with either of them yet, so I’m hoping I can get some help with that here, as well…

My other interests are, When i’m not playing RPGs, I’m reasonnably active on the TF2 servers (My Steam ID’s on my profile), I have Guild Wars, I play Maplestory, and I’m always playing some new RPG. I got about 3 of the endings of Disgaea 2, and I’m currently immersed in SoulSilver, thanks to my friends…
I’m pretty active on Gaia, pretty much the only other server I’m on…
I’m a hardcore anime fan and weeaboo, I’m not afraid to admit it…
I enjoy dabbling in the occult, and you’ll often see me on /x/…
And I’m an avid fortune teller, and it’s uncommon to see me without my tarots…

So, um, seems like a bit more than an introduction, but I hope you’ve all got some degree of an idea as to who I am…
At any rate, Glad to be here and hope we get along!! ^w^

Welcome…to the Shoryuken.

SRK is getting soft… the point of this part of the forum is “A board for new players to ask questions from the veterans. No question is too basic here!”… where was a question asked here again…

Someone please lock this thread before it gets trolled to hell… from this OP post [media=youtube]UPHuE5pDlEs&#t=1m1s"[/media]

Before it gets trolled…lol. Too late. You took care of that. Maybe you didn’t realize it says this under rules and regulations:

1. Can I make thread to introduce myself?

Yes.

So way to be a dick to a new member of the SRK community.

@Day2Day - welcome! Your friend was wise to direct you here. The majority of ppl here are willing to help others out with whatever they need. Take care!

My bad, my bad… Welcome… to the SRK… please ask a question next time and I’ll be willing to help you if I can(seriously).

its just that intro threads get nothing accomplished…

Although it is not against the rules to make a topic introducing yourself it really does not accomplish much. We appreciate you wanting to come check SRK out but please use this forum for asking questions. Thanks.