Soooo confused by costume bundles HALP!

Hi I would quite like to give Capcom some more money, but their bundling of costumes and naming of bundles is baffling.

I bought the boxed version of Ultra which comes with some costumes on there so for example for Zangief I have:
Haggar
Mecha-gief
Furry coat and hat
(so whatever costume “set / sets” that example represents I already have)

To get all costumes for all characters without accidentally rebuying what I have (above) what packs do I need to buy (I’m looking for the biggest bundled packs rather than lots of little packs, unless some costumes can only be got that way)?

Thanks!

USFIV has every costume released to date on it. Except probably the pre-order costumes which UDON designed for the 5 new characters. Unless you DID pre-order them.
So if you bought the retail version of USFIV you don’t need anything else.

As far as I know, if you bought the Box version of USF4 you get every costume for all the cast except Alternatives 1 and 2 for Elena, Poison, Decapre, Rolento and Hugo.

However, if you pre-ordered the Box version of USF4, there’s possibility depending on where you pre-ordered it that you were given a code that gives you the the Alternative 2 costumes for Elena, Poison, Decapre, Rolento and Hugo. If you want to get their Alternative 1 costumes you need to have Street Fighter x Tekken save data on your console.

^I think this is right but yeah, someone can correct me if I’m wrong.

Ok thanks I’ve fought some folks whose costumes I couldn’t see I guess they must have been the X Tekken outfits. So If I unlock those then get summer vacation I should have everything! Thanks :slight_smile: