Soul Calibur V SOUL edition fightstick $49.99 good deal?

So the soul edition fightsticks are on amazon right now for 49.99 and that just seemed like a deal that was too good to be true. But i couldnt resist and went ahead and ordered one. Aparrently amazon is shipping it from “datavision”. Anyone have any experience with them? Should I be safe because its from amazon? Im a little worried but i just had to get it. What do you guys think?

That is a ridiculously good price. o.o<br>

why did i use my amazon gift card just a couple days ago?!  WHY!!!    figures.

…must…resist…impulse…buy…  <br>

You guys think amazon is pretty reliable right? It wouldnt be a scam or anything like that would it?

seems like a bunch of shops have dropped the price on these, wow! heavily considering just because its a deal… lol bad shopping habits

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/84939/FootdiveKappa">FootdiveKappa</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>So the soul edition fightsticks are on amazon right now for 49.99 and that just seemed like a deal that was too good to be true. But i couldnt resist and went ahead and ordered one. Aparrently amazon is shipping it from “datavision”. Anyone have any experience with them? Should I be safe because its from amazon? Im a little worried but i just had to get it. What do you guys think?</div>
</blockquote>

<div><br></div>Sounds like it’s shipping from a seller called “Datavision”? Is that what you mean? The Amazon Marketplace allows sellers to sell on Amazon, so if that’s the case, you wouldn’t actually be buying from Amazon, but from a third party seller. Your payment would still be processed through Amazon though, and if anything were to go wrong you would seek restitution through Amazon and not just some random seller. I’ve used Amazon Marketplace many times, it’s definitely safe. Check the seller’s feedback. If it’s anywhere above 95% you have nothing to worry about.<div><br></div><div>And yeah, that’s a good price.</div>

IMO this is the best stick MadCatz have made to date.<div><br></div><div>If it’s a legit seller then it’s an exceptional deal.</div>

Great deal, couple the 360 version with the Mayflash Converter (lagless 360 -> PS3 converter, it works on the TE’s I’ve tried it with so I don’t see why it wouldn’t work with the SCV version), and you have a pretty cheap/affordable/reliable stick for both systems. :) <br><br>Mayflash Converter costs about $21.99 iirc. 

Well,damn and I just bought that $100 EVO stick a while back. lol

<br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/12248/Foolinfection">Foolinfection</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Well,damn and I just bought that $100 EVO stick a while back. lol</div>
</blockquote>

To be fair that’s still a pretty sexy-looking stick, though. Haha!

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/7734/.Cobra">.Cobra</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”><br><blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/12248/Foolinfection">Foolinfection</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>Well,damn and I just bought that $100 EVO stick a while back. lol</div>
</blockquote>

To be fair that’s still a pretty sexy-looking stick, though. Haha!</div>
</blockquote>

Most definitely!!!

I’m actually thankful I don’t have as much disposable income as I wish, there’s too many sticks that I’d be buying and I have no room to put them all, lol. I’m not quite at the level to be able to afford them like Markman can. He wasn’t lying when he told me that Stick collecting was addictive. XD

damn, tempting as hell for that price… I wonder how I can justify another stick to my wife…<br>

I hope this stays up tomorrow. Cause that’s when I can make the purchase.<br><br>

I just went ahead and grabbed the xbox 360 version, as I dont have a stick for my 360. Came out to $60 shipped. Is that Mayflash adapter mentioned really lagless? I have been searching about it for a little bit, and dont see any complaints, just want to make sure its all good. If I like this stick more than my HRAP V3 I may get the adapter and make the SCV stick my primary.<br>

I own one and use it whenever I need to play on PS3. Never had a problem with lag at all, man. :slight_smile:

Heh well I just got it on an impulse buy, if you got scammed then so did I. :stuck_out_tongue:

Note that, some EBAY shops have this on sale too, roughly similar pricing.<div><br></div><div>Now i really wonder what’s up… haha. overstock?</div>

More shops are selling it for this price.<br><br>60$ rather than 50$.<br><br>Now I think I don’t have to jump in a buy it right now…<br>