South Florida Challenge (seed pre-qualifier) ! 9/11/2010

Final Round Arcade

September 11 2010 , we will be hosting a Florida tournament in Miami Florida at Final Round Arcade, 7795 West Flagler Street Miami, FL 33144

TIMES: Saturday September 11, 2010

Sing ups star at 12pm

SSF4 Teams begin at 2pm (no late entries will be allowed, due to complication with brackets and placings)

SSF4 Singles will Start as soon as SSF4 Teams Finishes or roughly around 5pm, Regardless the deadline to sing up for SSF4 singles will be 5pm (no late entries will be allowed, due to complication with brackets and placings)

CvS 2 Sing ups will begin at 5pm. (more info at the venue on rules of the tournament)

This tournament will be done for 2 reason…** #1** and most important, To have a good time
and #2 to seed the top 3 finishers into the South Florida Challenge on October 2010

house Fee will be 7$ this will get you access to Free play all day on all the SF4 Setups

Tournaments : SSF4 Singles 10$ entry Fee to be split 60%-25%-15% for top 3

Rules: 2/3 Rounds Looser can switch character, Winner must keep same character and ultra, Blind pick on request if you are matched up against someone who uses 32 characters

Tournaments: SSF4 2’s Team 5$ per person 10$ per Team

Rules: Player A plays Player A player B plays Player B and both winners face each other to determine Team winner, this will be a 1 match double elimination, meaning that once the last 2 players face off… whoever wins that team advances, and the other team gets put in losers, bracket

Tournaments: CVS 2 5$ per Player

Rules: Double elimination if we get more than 12 ppl to enter tournament… if we get less it will be single elimination 2/3 matches winner take all.

General House Rules, !!! IMPORTANT !!! this will be Ran on XBOX 360 only, If you play on PS3 you must be willing to play on Xbox pads or ask someone to lend you a Stick to play on 360, no matches will be run on PS3 ( this is because 85% of the population here play on XBOX 360)

Another Note, please do not Disappear for 30 minutes, once the tournaments starts, I will give you a decently good time once your name is called for a tournament match, you got 5 minutes to get to your station, if by that time you are not around, you will be either put in looser or eliminated from the tournament.
I SAY IT AGAIN DO NOT BE LATE TO YOU STATIONS AFTER YOUR NAME IS CALLED, NO TOLERANCE AT ALL NO MATTER WHO ARE, OR WHAT POSITION YOU ARE IN THE TOURNAMENT,**

again!!!
I SAY IT AGAIN DO NOT BE LATE TO YOU STATIONS AFTER YOUR NAME IS CALLED, NO TOLERANCE AT ALL NO MATTER WHO ARE, OR WHAT POSITION YOU ARE IN THE TOURNAMENT,**

I DON’T WANNA HEAR CRYING AND BITCHING AFTER I MAKE MY DECISION, IF YOU NEED TO GO SOMEWHERE LET ME KNOW PERSONALLY DON’T LEAVE A MSG WITH SOMEONE.**

I WILL KEEP YOU GUYS UPDATED FOR MORE INFO :bgrin:

Woot, good stuff manny. Get hyped!

Need help running it or you got everything covered?

If any of the Tampa crew goes you best believe I’m there.

if you could run CVS 2 that would help tons

Done

keeping it fresh

this is right by FIU right?

in the mall of the americas… next to the movies

Cool. I’m there.

Cool, got like 5 people going with me so good stuff. Jw, but didn’t they close down that arcade next to the movies? Or did it just close for a while and change ownership or something.

It did close. Then The new arcade opened up after.

Bumpitty Bump… get Hype ppl… this is basically the tournament Practice before the Big South Florida challenge in November… comon I wanna try and get 40 heads out there for this

40? I want 60 especially since the SFC tournament is looking to be huge.

Bump Next saturday everyone!

Final Round, ¡¡¡ahi voy!!!

I will arrive tomorrow morning and at 5pm i will be there to come practice with awesome players.:tup:

Regards.:hk:
Dasher

I wanna thank everyone for the amazing tournament as usual and keeping everyone up to date and letting some of us drive 30 minutes to get there to find out that nobody is there because its canceled so we can go right back home

thanks

Your Welcome.