9 self science
9 hai
13 Insomnotek
13 Daysmel
13 keith
13 Mr Bean
17 Joe
17 Corpse

NGT4 Results: (Changed to Single Elim and a restart after lost brackets)
1 EgoGone
2 Gasaraki
3 Mysticgof
3 fabi
5 david
5 tim
5 rayzyrbyrn
5 ryan
9 Letter A
9 dark
9 fck yo couch
9 Letter B
9 kuro fuugetsu
9 Kratza
9 motion 51
9 hell-rzr
17 killacam
17 Nick
17 ep3demic
17 pimp willy
17 justus
17 Brad
17 clambassador
17 mighty whitey

GGSlash Results
1 Ken I
2 Deuce
3 def1n1tely
4 Chaotic Blue
5 Purrin
5 pulsr
7 RayzyrBurn
7 ID
9 Hang
9 Sir Phobos
9 render
9 Urzakor
13 K Balch
13 Wyze
13 DEF
13 selfscience
17 mightey-whitey
17 justus
17 Chris
17 Psylocke
17 linalys
17 Dr. Stormlocke
17 Robo Sol
17 Hasegawa Kasuma
25 Hell Rzr
25 Blue Cactuar
25 PhaethonH
25 Nocturnal
25 viren
25 Zephyr
25 jalchamp
33 shtkn
33 bagnus

Overall, the turnout was great IMO. There still wasn’t enough pizza for everyone this time:sweat: , but there was enough drinks…so I think I have the ratio correct now. To all Slash heads, very good matches, it was very different than any of the tournaments prior to this. I mean, look at the results. Anyway, GGs to everyone, nice seeing all of you. Hopefully next time, I’ll be able to actively participate in one of the tournaments.:rofl:

Shoutouts commenceth!

Thanks for hosting Kuro, I had a really great time. Was nice seeing alot of old friends from previous tournies. Hopefully I’ll do better next time :bluu:

I’ll consider doing some shoutouts later, it’s too late for now.

Can anyone help post who used which characters in gg/? Were there any Ky’s, Pots, or Testes near the top?

good shit to little caesar’s shitty pizza for providing me with enough energy to last throughout this long tourny. straight scoopin boxes.

i’ll try to get better for the slash tourny at psm instead of donating money to the pot at this tourny.

see you guys at psm.

GO GET YOUR WET WIPES.

I didn’t Get any pizza!! :frowning: no fuel for long tourney, u must have scooped alot.

anyway GO LAKERS!!!

Fun finally getting to play people instead of computer all the time… Good Games to everyone i played. Now to practice and copy everyone’s style for May

I’m just happy to have Won at least one match, keeping my streak of winning at least one in every tourney i’ve entered and not getting shutout. (now im prolly not going to win any game in the next tourney i enter, jynx myself)

for sure, way fun games i really wished i got more casual games in but yeah… oh yeah my wrist was the size of a fucking melon… its still freakishly sore too ;[

I believe top 3 was…

GGSlash Results
1 Ken I - Potemkin
2 Deuce - Faust
3 def1n1tely - Millia

Good games to all. Too bad the matches weren’t recorded as planned.

ID dude, Sol is the best in the game now, how are you not winning. :frowning:

POTEMKIN WINS A TOURNAMENT? Good stuff SoCal :smiley:

Kuro’s a great host…pizza was nice, had fun

All I’m reading from these results is: Dipset > Pimp Willy…

Good shit to los diplomatos

also

FUCK THE LAKERS. <3

thanks for hosting kuro i only wished there were more tv’s, i don’t think the number of setups had accommodated the vast number of attendees present. still was great seeing old faces as well as new ones.

hanzo i didn’t get any pizza as well, think somebody ate my share of two slices…oh well the multi flavored shasta and iced tea sufficed.

nice

GGSlash Results
1 Ken I (po, axl <-- ha ha)
2 Deuce (fa)
3 def1n1tely (mi)
4 Chaotic Blue (ch, te, ky, jA, ???)
5 Purrin (ma)
5 pulsr (Hos, ma)
7 RayzyrBurn (Te)
7 ID (Hos)
9 Hang (ED)
9 Sir Phobos (ja)
9 render (jo)
9 Urzakor (an)
13 K Balch (di, po)
13 Wyze (ma, ???)
13 DEF (???)
13 selfscience (an)
17 mightey-whitey (po)
17 justus (Ve, Slay)
17 Chris (???)
17 Psylocke (???)
17 linalys (???)
17 Dr. Stormlocke (RO)
17 Robo Sol (Sol??? I dont know)
17 Hasegawa Kasuma (Jo)
25 Hell Rzr (???)
25 Blue Cactuar (Fa)
25 PhaethonH (May)
25 Nocturnal (Axl)
25 viren (In, ???)
25 Zephyr (???)
25 jalchamp (???)
33 shtkn (Ky)
33 bagnus (???)

These results are based on what I think i saw at the tourney. I didnt see every fight or know who some of these people are so other people can pick up and fill in the blanks. Sorry if got anyone wrong. I’ll post more later but good shit people.

oh ID used Holy Sol? okay thats acceptable since Holy Sol is the worst in the game.

Whats GNT4 or NGT4?

id used hos and eddie
def was eddie and anji
zephyr was anji

Naruto: Gekitou Ninja Taisen i swhat GNT is ;p

Nice tourney guys, and lots of great matches everywhere. I was the other Millia(aka Psylocke) besides def1n1tely, and it was nice to play people instead of CPU all the time, haha. Though, I do wish that more people joined in with me and linalys(Ky in the Slash tourney) on the Melty Blood ReACT goodness on my laptop in the back.

Anyway, thanks Kuro for being such a great host and organizing this tourney. Multi flavored shastas was sweet.

That is the very first time Ive ever heard of a Naruto tourney, by the looks of the results, it had its own group.

Its like having a Hokuto No Ken tourney, very surprising even though only one arcade has it.

Im not familiar with that Naruto game, Was it the new Gamecube version, or another version?

I wish I could enter those GG Slash tourneys, but I always work long shifts on weekends, and with school in the way, it makes it worse.

damn i placed the same as bean?
shoot me now

Good games to all. There is now a definite pattern set, “Annual April Tournament, I.D. as my First Matchup!”

Pulsr playing HOS. The improv combos were too much. Gunnnnblaaaze. No need for FRCs when you can ROOOCK IT!

Purrin’s Third Strike’ified May. Good shit. Pokes ftw.

I liked Render’s and Jo’s new Johnny stuff. FRC mist and Jackhounds, too stylish.

Def1n1tely’s Millia loop for like 75% damage. Was his guard gauge up? Shit.

Justus playing HOS in tourney vs ID’s HOS. Didn’t think I’d see that mirror match anytime soon. Haha.

Good casuals as well. Thanks to Kuro for running everything. See everyone at PSM most likely.