Southwest Tournaments/Events Schedule and Organizer Discussion Thread (Updated 01/02)

I can link you to my threads. Saturday Night Smackdown (this weekend) isn’t too important so you don’t have to worry about updating it. I can find ARK IV for you though.

EDIT: http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?threads/ark-iv-jacksonville-ar-9-17-18-11-ssf4-mvc3-mk9-bb-csii-melee-brawl-more.133960/

Here’s ARK IV. Text is sorta messed up because there aren’t any spoiler tags right now, but I’m leaving it like that because I"m hoping they’ll eventually re-implement them.

UCC Proving Grounds: So it Begins… June 18, 2011~ link is ready
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.php?events/ucc-proving-grounds-so-it-begins-mvc3-ssfiv-mk9-killeen-tx-5-18-11.99/

*Remember, city meets in K-Town on the 11th, with the tourney the following Saturday. So you’ll get plenty of time on our setups and if need be, make adjustments.

-Rotendo

Updated and your thread title has the date set for 05/18 instead of 06/18.

-DJ-

Demon Jim- Got my thread updated so the link has changed. It is now at [Sep 17, 2011] ARK IV - ~200 people, Feat. Marn, JWong, + More! AE/MvC3/+More! (Jacksonville, AR)
Thanks!

damn, good catch! I’ll fix it.

-Rotendo

Hey Jim, please put this up on the front page for me:

[SIZE=3][Jun 25, 2011] Super Showdown 3 Texarkana, TX 5-25-11 SSFIV:AE, MVC3, MK9, SSMB (Texarkana, Tx)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=3]Thanks, Deezee**
**[/SIZE]

Hey, OP, got a tournament planned June 27th in Bentonville, AR. Arkansas Armageddon we’re calling it.

I am just going to leave this here…still some updates to come, but hype for the most part.

I had to re-create the tourney thread… because the thread was never created and just the event. So know you are able to post, inquire about the tourney and etc…

^Please update the link, DJ. Thanks.

-Rotendo

I’ll be moving into my new apartment this weekend and the cable/internet doesn’t get installed till Monday, so yeah I won’t have internet till Monday when I come back to work so if anything should pop up I’ll get it Monday. There is a chance I will get it earlier but I’m not making promises.

-DJ-

Sorry man, we had a re schedule, so please change whenever u get a change. new date is July 9th. new Thread:

Date and title change. Test Your Skills Bar Fights 3 will be on July 2 and here is the thread link–> [Jul 2, 2011] Test Your Skills Bar Fights 3 (Road To Evo) (Sugar Land, TX) Please remove Test Your Skills 16 info. Thanks and see everyone there d=0]

Tournament added. I don’t know if it’s just my computer but I can’t read anything in the your thread ABK. I have to highlight the whole first post to read it.

EDIT: Nevermind it all depends on the theme you have. I have SRK light so for some reason I see white font on white background.

-DJ-

Added the thread for Texas Bar Fights IV on July 2nd, DJ, thanks.

I don’t know what happened to SRK but the option to put font colors disappeared and it also reset the color pallet on my post. As you know I use the colors a lot on the front page. So hopefully just for a little while the first post will be entirely in you basic black or white font until the color thing gets fixed.

-DJ-

Yo guys, add this on there.

Tokyo in Tulsa

DJ: I don’t think you updated our link…

thanks,

-Rotendo

No matter how many times I put that link on the front page the link always appears broken. If you click it you get some weird calendar. If I click the link in your post it works. If you check the link it is correct. I have no idea why your link will not work on the front page.

-DJ-

Not sure if there’s a thread or not, but PZ is hosting their SBO qualifiers for BB and SSF4AE on July 23.

Really?