SoVA On LOCK. June 7th,Cheasapeake VA RESULTS!

FIRST*****

A PS3 was stolen from the venue.i was asked to put this out to everyone that was at the tourney…

"This message is from Susan and Linda, co-owners of Hi Score. We feel very lucky to have met O-No and Toasty and we were happy to work with them to provide a Brawl / Melee Tournament venue for all of you last Saturday. The Lock-In itself was great - O-No was his usual gracious self, the tournaments were run fairly and as quickly as possible under the circumstances, and everyone seemed to have fun. It was also educational for those of us who were able to make it. But the whole adventure became a huge disappointment when it was discovered that someone from who participated in this Lock-In broke our trust and took one of our PS3’s, which you all know was a substantial investment for us. Starting up a new business and keeping it running for the first few years is always a struggle, and struggle we have, but one thing we did not budget in was loss through theft by the very people we were trying to provide a safe and fun atmosphere for. To say that we are disappointed is an understatement. We will now be forced to add extra security measures at no small cost to us and with an inconvenience to all of you who will be asked to stay until all the equipment is accounted for, should we try this again (which we hope to do).

And so I am making an appeal to the person who took the PS3 to return it - no questions asked, no phone calls made to the authorities. You can mail it in, send someone in to drop it by, or you can give it to the kind folks at the Ham Shop next door who will gladly hold it for us if you are reluctant to return it directly. Please help restore our faith in the gaming community and do the right thing. I know it’s what O-No and Toasty want as well and I’m sure that many others of this community would like to see things made right as well. And if any of you know or suspect who might have been the likely suspect, please urge them to return our equipment without fear of anything but our thanks and restored faith.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
Susan and Linda
Hi Score
757-410-9494"

RESULTS

3rd strike

Charged Split :1st/2nd
Exist Split : 1st/2nd
Ryry:3rd
O-NO : 4th
Styles (with PINK SEAN!) 5th

MVC2

Exist : Split 1st/2nd
Charged : Split 1st/2nd
Ryry 3rd
Nelson 4th
Omar 5th

DUE TO LOTS OF PLAYERS NOT SHOWING (STEP IT UP SOVA) WE DIDDENT GET TO HOST THE OTHER TOURNEYS.

Brawl had a beastly turnout and thanks to them the venue wants us to host this event regularly! next tourney is TBA, keep an eye out.

Brawl 1v1 Results.
1: Kadaj (snake/marth)
2: LoZR (wario)
3: JWolf (Toon Link)
4: Toasty (BOB)
5: Serpent (G&W/Kirby?)
5: Mashi (Marth/Snake?/DDD?)
7: BLKG (Metaknight)
7: Slash Talon (Falco)
9: Killz (metaknight)
9: WhoDat (Olimar/G&W)
9: Oops! (Lucario?)
9: Dobee (Ganon son!)
13: Arcanis
13: RyRy
13: Declan (Sheik, Pit)
13: Famous (ROB/Falco)
17: Sen (Ike)
17: lvl 9 Ni**@ (An actual CPU…)
17: Malco (ICs?)
17: Rob L (Bowser/Ike)
25: Jimmy (Lucas)

Brawl 2v2 Results
1: El Chocalte Diablos (Kadaj & Famous/ Meta-snake-marth & ROB)
2: Kit Cloud Kickers (Toasty & BLKG/ ROB & Meta)
3: Team Catfish (LOZR & Choc Thunder/ Wario & Meta)
4: Team Unicorn (Jeff & Mark?/ Toon Link & ROB/Snake)
5: Dark Lord G-Men (Slash & Dobee/ Falco & Ganon/Pika)
5: Chinks FTW (Mashi
7: Dishwasherz
7: Batman And Goku Unite
9: TBFN
9: The Deal

Melee 1v1
1: LoZR
2: Mashi
3: N.D.N
4: O-NO
5: C-Stick
5: Malco
7: Serpent
7: Ivar
9: Rob
9: RiKu
9: Unreal
9: Toasty
13: Batman

I knew I shoulda come to this.

There woulda been more than one pink Sean in top 5.

i’m gonna have to come to the next one and bring out the advanced chun on these pink seans.

PINK SEAN IS TOO GOOD!?!?!?!?

Otis u goin to EVO this year??

Here’s probably the only footage from the tournament. Yeah yeah I know lots of RyRy, but it’s not like there was anyone else interesting to film here, :wink:

[media=youtube]3QjgY96G0Es"[/media]
[media=youtube]D4PcB1WuDWQ"[/media]
[media=youtube]Z8xjC9o7fDc"[/media]
[media=youtube]WLXDguDyWPg"[/media]
[media=youtube]djD9jxvPMx4"[/media]
[media=youtube]lhqVPwb6dcw"[/media]

RyRy playing Brawl:
[media=youtube]UkCYgK8OBT0"[/media]
[media=youtube]ZWwU9pnx_JA"[/media]

Sums up the event:
[media=youtube]ZUHBd_C1M3Y"[/media]

That’s pretty much it, so here’s a flyer for the next lock-in tournament:
http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k71/UnknownEnemyZero/DSC01315.jpg

nelson are u gay… why wereu following me… ahha JK JK THANKS FOR THE VIDS MAN AND TO THAT SMASH PLAYER WHO WOULD NOT SHOW ME ANY KIND OF MERCY THANKS CAUSE I WILL ONE DAY BEAT HIM AT HIS OWN GAME AND THATS A FUCKIGN PROMISE