Special Edition PS3 version in HD!

Well, with all the awful-quality (meaning non-HD with violent camera shakes) “videos” that people dare to call them on YouTube, I decided to make a very clear and detailed MvC3 Special Edition unboxing video. I went into detail as much as possible without being boring and of course minding the 2GB video size limit. If you are unsure whether you should get the SE version or are just curious what it looks like, this is for you. Either way, if you are a fan of this game, you will enjoy this as it shows the SE version in a very detailed way. Now if we only could get Capcom to release Strider, Venom, Carnage (yes, looking at YOU mr. orange venom from MvC1), and Evil Mega Man (the copied clone dr. Wily makes of Mega Man in part 1 in one of the first Wily castle stages)…heck, let me just throw in Proto Man…

[media=youtube]u2NvF3LH54M[/media]

Hello space-time traveler, welcome to planet Earth. In our dimension, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 has been out for 6 whole weeks! This is what our race refers to as old news. Happy travels back to your point of origin!

You’re a month late to the party dude, but nice work on the vid regardless.

EDIT:

…did you register an account just to post a video to people who’ve owned the game over a month?

Games been out awhile dude.