Square Enix games for Iphone on sale for $3.99

Final Fantasy I - FINAL FANTASY for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Final Fantasy II - FINAL FANTASY II for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Secret of Mana - Secret of Mana for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Crystal Defenders - CRYSTAL DEFENDERS for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

Just thought I’d pass this on. :woot:

i’ve been playing ff1 on my samsung for a year, so if this is new for iphone users then that’s fucking hilarious. there are also mobile emu’s for ST and chrono trigger, so yeah…

There’s like 2 sentences in the op and you didn’t feel the need to read them before replying? The OP is letting us know the games are on sale for a week, not that they just got released.

Readings hard yo!

good shit…but i’ll be happy when they put VI on the iphone and psn. thx for the heads up.

They should release other games that aren’t RPGs. oh… wait…

^^^Einhander yo! (Yes I am on a “Yo!” kick in this topic.)

i REALLY want them to make Chrono Trigger

is Secret of Mana worth it? I still have some spare app money :stuck_out_tongue:
Playing Chaos Rings right now

edit: fuck it, downloaded Secret of Mana and FFII (never played II or III). Noticed 3 just got released too, but I ain’t paying 16 bucks for it lol

Gimme FFIV please, with the After Years, please and thank you. That is without a doubt my all time favourite GAME.

I also couldn’t imagine the awesomeness of FFVI on the iphone. Seriously, beef the graphics up a bit, and keep the same flawless soundtrack.