SR-2K$ Lounge: How the hell does NuRK work?

We used to go crunk in the clubs back in the late 1990s and early 2000s when songs like this came out:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ww9VlmXKYgs

https://youtube.com/watch?v=RaMjHGgJXlw

worst part of Po’s granny passing is that she died having never seen a good MegaMan game come out in 20+ years.
why Capcom…why did you do this to Po’s granny?
she didnt have forever yunno!

Spoiler

kiddin. sorry for your loss Po. condolences

Fuck dude just stop posting at all.

I still hope you die in a fire.

Maybe he got syphilis and it got into his brains to go with that herp

It’s such trash that we can’t vote members out of a thread. People have been banned on herefor the stupidest shit, yet when almost a whole thread comes together and say they want a dude out nothing can be done. It was even a legitimate vote. Dude said “If I get soso dislikes on this post I’ll leave forever” and he never did.

@“po pimpus” sorry to hear that, stay strong.

I’ve been in the same boat as you my brother. Its an incalculable, unfathomable emotional loss. My great grandmother raised me for much of my early years and was instrumental part of my and my entire family’s life, I can only imagine how your grandmother had made similar sacrifices and had shown much kindness and generosity throughout the years. The only small solace that helped me get through my depression was knowing that the kindness and values she shared lives on through me and the many people she impacted.

Hang in there my friend…

oh yeah, Elizabeth Gillies would get ravaged too. She was on some FX show in recent years; forgot the title of it. I used to daydream of how great it would be to watch her and Ariana kiss and have a lot of R-rated “late night Cinemax” fun with each other. :triumph:

This week is too damn slow… Monday seems like a few years ago.

Just saw a man rocking an umbrella that matched his dress shirt.

I need to get on that level of dandy.

We’ve had a rash of awful trolls. There needs to be a bar set where if you’re not a certain level of funny you get permabanned.

Someone remind me to unban him in like a week or two.

I don’t think anybody will do that.

How are Epidemic and Cyn still in jail? They been in there so long they are about to get married to one another.

@“po pimpus” My condolence man.

Life-tip: do not get jailed in Philippine.

I always find that funny: if there are 3,800 inmates in that jail it’s because you can fit 3,800 there, not only 800. So it’s a non-problem for me.

Like a brazilian politician once said:

“If you don’t want to suffer there it’s easy: just don’t steal, murder or rape people.”

Or something like that…

Seeing how Epidemic boasts about his Excalibur strokes, he probably defeated Cyn in a sword fight.

sincerest condolences to @po pimpus for your loss.

lol at this stocky ass-clown, even HAX has the decency and common sense to turn off the sonic-juice when it matters.

Sorry for your loss Po.

Also…Who the fuck is Stockyjam? Like i never really understood who he was or where he came from. Showed up from out of nowhere
and acted like he’d been lounge-regular since 2009. Doesn’t matter now that he is banned tho.

If you read this somehow Stockyjam…You are a shit poster and you should go fack urself :pig:

I know how you feel. My granddad died last year, and even though he was sick for a while and we all saw it coming, it hurt like hell. Condolences man. You’ll find the strength to get through.

And some advice for Stocky during the ban - I’ll say it again: looking at the girls you post here, I can only assume the girls you fuck in real life look like they have Pokemon waiting in their pussies to jump out. If you’re eating one out and hear “HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!”, just duck.