SR-2K$ Lounge: How the hell does NuRK work?

Sorry for your loss Po.

Also…Who the fuck is Stockyjam? Like i never really understood who he was or where he came from. Showed up from out of nowhere
and acted like he’d been lounge-regular since 2009. Doesn’t matter now that he is banned tho.

If you read this somehow Stockyjam…You are a shit poster and you should go fack urself :pig:

I know how you feel. My granddad died last year, and even though he was sick for a while and we all saw it coming, it hurt like hell. Condolences man. You’ll find the strength to get through.

And some advice for Stocky during the ban - I’ll say it again: looking at the girls you post here, I can only assume the girls you fuck in real life look like they have Pokemon waiting in their pussies to jump out. If you’re eating one out and hear “HERE COMES A NEW CHALLENGER!”, just duck.

My condolences Po.

The release of new SF games keeps getting this fucking shitstains posting here.

What I want to know is how did that dude get a cell phone into a prison?

https://twitter.com/ThirtySecFights/status/867514342845108224

You know he died. He dropped at least three stories.

Lol. Even in prison dudes be posting to Worldstar and shit.

Sorry for your loss Po.

@Raz0r Someone smuggled that phone in the jail in their ass. Also…

https://twitter.com/ThirtySecFights/status/867469975686086656

:rofl:

That level of dandy would probably let you get on him.

Str vs Dex.

The worst part is the stupidity has gone so far that we have slowed down on “raz0r sucks dick for cocaine” jokes

Because racist bigots, self hating asexual black people, and idiots in ché shirts have bolstered the dumbfuckery

Trying to turn this place into r/ronald and redpill has ruined the perception of this place as a place full of people bein dicks to each other in a fun way and more to racists morons posting dumb racist shit

This slander!

We are seriously just finding out that cellphones are snuck into prisons?

Happy 40th Birthday , Star Wars!

White boys love you as much as mayonnaise and COD!

@StarvinMarvin yo defend the overcrowding because these are all self surrenders who registered as drug users who surrendered because they don’t want to be murdered

And zumba is the only anti-drug program

Then we got all those american, european, and australians there fucking children and opening brothels

Yeah why are there so many white pedophiles in these 3rd world countries?

So GD has a new rule.

Named it the Ronin Chaos clause. Much coffee will be drank.

@“po pimpus” sorry for your loss man

We’re all shit people with the exception of Reticently. I don’t think he wants to repost Tweets just for him to read.

I’m missing something: is it named the Ronin Chaos clause because that’s something Ronin did once upon a time (and he himself got banned), or because banning people for that is something he would do? As much as I hang around SRK, I don’t get too involved in drama.

Because the Pimp Hand needed to be made great again. Very, very few people are going out of their way to be shit. They fall under the RC clause.